𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞. 

𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝. ❞

chapter seven,,

chapter seven,,

sweet little lies.

━━━━

- HAVEN'T I BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH, REID? I told you and I will repeat myself, you can't be part of this case not until it's classified, said Hotchner seriously. 

It had been a few long minutes since agent Reid arrived at Hotchner's office, and as soon as he sat Aroon started the conversation with a bit of yelling, wondering why Reid didn't respect Hotchner's orders and then he ends up with an extremely serious speech.

Spencer really needed the BAU's help because he can't look and find everything by himself, his means are limited. If he wanted to know more about Emma's life and specific details about the stalker, the only way is the BAU.

He needed help.

- I have found interesting information that I'm sure you haven't seen yet or don't know about, declared Reid after a battle of gazes between him and Hotchner. 

- Watch your tone, agent Reid. 

- For example, you didn't know that there is a suspicious woman living in the same building as Emma. She has been all around when I went there, I know who she is and we maybe, I say maybe, find something that could help you progress in this case, said Reid really fast and hopeless trying his hard to convince Aaron.

Agent Hotchner sighed and looked at Reid for a very long time, with somehow compassion. He knew what it feels like, he understood Spencer Reid; you're ready to do anything for that person but you don't know where to start so you seek help wherever you find it and whoever offers it. You don't care because all it matters is to find that person again. 

You just want that person back, that's it.

Hotchner knew it better than anyone, he heard his wife being shot on a phone call by a psychopath serial killer.

- You kept coming to the BAU, didn't you? You came even though I specifically told you to not, you came when nobody was there except Garcia, asked Hotchner.

- Yes, I'm sorry-

Aroon's phone rang and interrupted Reid's sentence.  

- Ok, we're coming. Let's go into the meeting room, now, declared Aroon Hotchner as he got up and started walking while Reid was following him.

- So, I can take part in this case? asked nervously Spencer.

- Yes, but we'll talk more about that later. We have a case, Reid. Don't forget, Your case. 

Spencer Reid will be praying to every God, to help him find his love safe and sound, otherwise he cannot handle it if something goes wrong.

During the meeting, they talked more about Emma's life, nothing that Reid didn't know already. It bored him and bit, but he can't risk saying it out loud or having more trouble with Hotchner. 

- Do you have anything to add, Reid, something new ? asked Aaron.

- Well...uh...yes. The other day when I went to look at Emma's apartment there was this suspicious woman that kept coming and going into the hall. I met her always when I was either going in or out of Emma's apartment. So... I asked Garcia to look more closely at her, replied Spencer nervously not knowing what to expect after talking.

- So who is she, Garcia ? said Aaron as he turned to Garcia.

- So she's called Diane Turner, 27 years old. She was raised and born in Atlanta. She was placed in an orphanage when she was 8 years old when her parents died committing a double suicide. Now, she's a research assistant at Mendel University and working on a thesis about spontaneous cellular death in suicide patients. That thesis seems to reference her own parents... That's it, all I could find that is interesting, finished Garcia.

A picture of Diana is shown on the big screen and other main pieces of information.

NAME : DIANE TURNER

AGE : 27 YEARS OLD

CAREER : RESEARCH ASSISTANT

- That's the young woman I saw the other day, exclaimed  Spencer and he caught Hotchner's attention.

- I will get us a warrant from the judge and then we will interrogate that...Diane Turner, declared Hotchner.

Everybody gets up, got ready and they all drove to Emma's apartment for the interrogation.