𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫?

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬, 

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

chapter six,,

chapter six,,

a loner ?

━━━━

- So you're telling me that she lived here for months and didn't make any friends? I thought that only happened to me, said Spencer while a little smile appeared on his face. 

I checked over and over on every social media platform but didn't find any people with whom she could possibly be friends with. Or who she could know, except her ex-fiancé that you know about and her parents, there's nobody. So, I guess it makes another common point between you two, replied Garcia.

- So you really didn't find anything about her surroundings? asked desperately, agent Reid.

- Well nothing you didn't know, her parents, her ex-fiancé that you know. But what I found strange is that it has been exactly nine months that she hasn't been active on her social media accounts, that-

- I know why...it's because it has been exactly nine months since Emma received her first text from her stalker, replied Reid. 

- It must be that it makes more sense now. 

- And about the car, do you know to who it belongs?

- Ah yes the car! Yes, it has been rented by a certain Diane Turner.

- Can you send me a picture of her? asked Spencer as his face lighted with the new information.

- Already done, smart boy! I have to let you, Hotchner is calling me. Take care and don't do anything dangerous, okay? said Penelope a bit worried.

- Yes, don't worry!

As they hung up, Spencer immediately went to check the picture Garcia just sent him. 

His face froze when he saw who it was. 

Diane Turner, 27 years old, is originally from North Carolina.

She was the young girl agent Reid saw in Emma's building, the one that lied about what she was doing there. She must be living in the same building as Emma. 

It couldn't be a coincidence if she was there exactly when Spencer came out of Emma's apartment. 

He needs to talk to her and above all, she's way too suspicious for Spencer. He may want a requisition to search into her apartment. He also wants to know why she was following him that day with the car.

But there's a little problem.

If in any way he wanted to get a requisition, the only person who could get one is Hotchner. But Hotchner told him precisely that he couldn't be part of the case in any way. It might be very difficult. 

Now he was to find a wind to persuade Aroon Hotchner to let him be part of the team again but also to tell the team the information he found.

But little did he know that this girl may be one way or another related to Emma's missing...