Female Methanosian x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:So what are we suppose to do?

Melanie stopped in front of him and put both her hands on his shoulder.She looked at him,straight in the eye with a smile and wink.Next she opened her mouth to release a green cloud of harmless sleep inducing spores.Y/N's eyes closed as he fell into a deep sleep.Before he could fall,Melanie tossed him over her shoulder and carried him into the house,petting his back.

Melanie:Sleep tight.

After a while,Y/N woke up but was surprised to see he was in his living room.He tried to moved but found his movements restrained.He looked down only to see a blanket over his body and him on the couch.

Melanie:Comfy?

Turns out Y/N was laying atop of Melanie who covered them both with a blanket on the couch.

Y/N:What happened?How long was I out?

Melanie:Just around ten minutes.After I briefly sent you to dreamland I got us a nice comfortable spot for cuddling.I could've carry you to bed,but we should really get to know each other first.

Y/N:Thanks for taking it into consideration.

Melanie:No problem.I pained me to know I was practically sending girls and boys to their dates and yet I couldnt have one.But I have you now.And sitting in offices and and spaceships is pain in the butt.Literally.So now Im gonna spent every momnet with you in comfort.Lets watch some TV.

She squirmed her arm out of the blanket and pointed the remote at the TV.Just as it turned out it showed a pictur of a man getting eaten in a restaurant during a candle lit dinner by a giant venus flytrap.

Melanie:Ooh,this looks interesting.Man eating mystery date.Maybe we reinact some scenes.

Y/N:(Gulp)What scenes?
Melanie:Oh dont worry.I wont eat you.Just knock you out here and there to relax you.

Y/N:Im good.

Melanie:Y/N?

She moved under the blanket to turn his body around so he could face her.

Melanie:Youre not afraid of me are you?

Y/N:M-maybe just a little.

Melanie:I dont want you to fear me.Im a little straight forward and make jokes but Im still just a girl who wants a relationship.

Y/N:OK but-

Melanie:Im not finished.Im not planning on going away anytime soon nor getting another human host.I hand picked your application personally because you were the best pick.So you better get used to it or were gonna have a very boring amomut of time together.

Y/N:I understand.

Melanie:Good.Now,is there anything you want at the moment?

Y/N:I am a little thirsty.

Melanie:Is that all?

She outstretched her arm towards the kitchen and her fingers sprouted like vines.They got several glasses and filled each with something different.One with milk,one with water and others with any sort of juice that was left in the kitchen.

Melanie:Take your pick.

Y/N:Just water is fine,thanks.

She guided the vine carrying the glass of water to his hands and set the others on the table for later.

Melanie:You could use a confidence boost.How about later we go for a walk so you can show off your new girlfriend.Some jealousy could be fun.

Y/N:Thats not necesarry.And it sounds kind of petty.