Chapter 5: Growth

"Are you OK?" Sally asked.
"Yea, just had a nightmare."
"You sure because you were asleep for a whole week (y/n)."
"Really! It only felt like a few minutes. Well it's probably because I was extremely tired."
"Did you know Slendy was worried to death, he would always watch over you as in when you got cold he placed blankets on you and when you got overheated he'd put a cold towel on your forehead. I've never seen him worry about someone like that before. He had to make breakfast so he asked me to watch you."
"Oh really. Well I got to go thank him." You left the room as quickly because you can feel a burning feeling of a blush.
You started to walk to the kitchen. 'Why am I blushing? Why is my heart beating so fast? And why did he do that for me?' You weren't even paying attention which caused you to bump into someone causing you to fall on your bum.
"Ouf! I'm so sorry."
"It's no problem my dear." You look up to see a pale hand reaching out to you but the person looked different. He was just like slendy but he had a wicked smile and wore a hat, a black trenchcoat, and black boots. You did not trust him. You rejected the hand and got up on your own. He made a face that looked like he was hurt. Then out of no where he pulls out (f/c) rose and hands it towards you.
"Here you go my dear."
"No thanks, YA CREEP!" You stormed away leaving that guy dumbfounded in the hall. As you reach the dining room you slowed down and started to huff. Then you entered the kitchen.
"Good morning (y/n)." Slendy spoke in a gentle voice.
"Morning. Um thank you Slendy for watching over me." You said with a hint of a bright pink.
"Your welcome, I was really worried about you. I Hope your OK. Oh, would you like to come with me to get supplies. I could use the help since this might take all day." He started to blush a bright pink.
"OK." You replied.
"Hey slender, how ya doin!?"
"Did you have your daily dose of Koolaid Viuda Negra (black widow)?" (Black widow is a spider overlord that is best friends with slenderman)
"A no! Somebody took my koolaid! I think it was Jeff who took it!!" A short girl, with long curly dark brown hair with a purple with red dots suit, shouted and punched Slendy on the arm.
"Calm down Lanie!"
"I told you not to call me that. You know thats not my name!"
"I know you just look like a Lanie. Any who I'm going in to town with (y/n) to get more supplies and I need you to watch the place for me."
"OK, fine. Just don't take too long before I lose it. OH! Also can you get more koolaid!"
"OK, just don't let anyone destroy anything."
"Sure thing slenders."
Slendy signed and put on his dress coat and grabbed your hand and brought you to what looked like the size of a house but it was a garage. All the cars in the garage were new brand name expensive cars.
"Who's cars are these?"
"There mine, why?"
"Because they're awesome. My favorite is this Hummer." You pointed.
"If you like you can have it. Also (y/n) if you need anything just ask." He offered.
"Thank you."
Then he opened the door to a black Bugatti and offered his hand to help you enter the car. Then he went to the other side of the car and started to drive away.(of course you two are wearing your seat belts.) After an hour of driving you finally reach your destination. As you looked it looked like the city.
"What are you doing, people will see you?!"
"Relax (y/n) I used a spell to hide my identity you from everybody but you will see message an ordinary business man."
"Ok cause I was worried that people would be scared and try to hurt you."
"Oh.....um thanks." He had a blush on his face. You two started to shop for the supplies.

*3 hours later*

"So um Slendy how much longer do we have to shop?"
"Why? Are you getting tired? If you like I could carry if you like?"
"That's alright I'm just wondering when will we have a lunch break?"
"Well let's get to the cafe and you can relax and I finish up."
"You sure cause I could handle it."
"I'm sure, you are still recovering so you can rest."
You two started to walk to the nearest cafe when you stopped in front of a store. What caught your eyes was the most adorable puppy ever. It was a cute golden pup which also looks like an adorable kitten.
"Aww, he's so cute!!" You whisper.
"Oh, your looking at the feline pup, it's a cross breed between a royal silverback cat and a pure brown great done. I can see why you might think it's cute." You turn your head to face Slendy's cheeks. And of course you squeak and jumped causing you to land on your bum.
"Are you OK?"
"Y-yea I'm fine." He offered his hand and you excepted it. Then you two entered the cafe.
"Hey Slendy how you doin?"
"Alex stop that Scottish voice thing and please let (y/n) have whatever she wants."
"Sure, so Slendy how is Viuda Negra?" You saw the man had a slight blush as he asked the question.
"Yea it's just that she needs her koolaid."
"Um.... Slendy why does he know you and lala?"
"Well you see I saved widows life and ever since then we became good friends." Alex said.
"Alex I'm going to Leave (y/n) Here and finish the shopping."
"OK." Then Slendy left the cafe.
"So what would you like?"
"May I have some ramen noodles please."
"OK ramen noodles coming right up."

*4 hours later*

"Slendy just text me saying he's done and hes heading to the car."
"OK then I'll take my Leave."
"But shouldn't you wait for him?"
"No I'll meet him at the car."
You left with a thanks and started walking to the car. As you got closer you could see Slendy near the car. You waved to him and he returned. Then out of no where you start to lose focus.and fell.
"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Was all you heard and all you could see was Slendy catch you and pick you up bridal style. Then afterwords you blacked out.

*what felt like 5min but really was 4 hours later*

You wake up to find yourself in your room. 'How did I get Here?' You looked at your hand. All you could remember was leaving the cafe then darkness.
You looked around the room and see everything in the dark. You then look at your clock and it read 8:30 pm. Then you hear some cute yawning next to you. As you look you saw the most adorable nose under the sheets.
"*whine* meow *sneeze* woof woof." That feline pup from the store.
"Aww your so cute. Wait what are you doing Here boy?"
"Because I got him for you." You jumped and saw that Slendy entered the room. "I'm glad to see your awake. So what happened I know you already got your energy back."
"Oh sorry I have temporary narcolepsy. I sorta stayed awake for a whole 3 months once and in order to catch up I have this for like 6 months or so. So what's his name?"
"I didn't name him. He is yours so you should name him."
"OK he shall be called Mr. Warfstash."
"That sounds like a good name." Silence.
"OK are you hungry?" He asked.
"Yes what is there?"
"Pasta!!!!" He blushed.
"Pasta again." You sound so disappointed.
"You don't like pasta?" He asked in a cute adorable little boys voice.
"It's not that it's just that we always have pasta so it's gotten a bit bland."
"OK then I'll make you something. What would you like?"
"Orange chicken and combination fried rice, please." You said in a cute adorable little girls voice. Slendy blush because you were so cute when you spoke.
"OK I'll be back soon. In the mean time please wash yourself because it's been a long day and a warm bath is good for you."
"OK." Then he left your room. You entered and took your towel, turn on your shower, and started to undress. As you entered the shower you started to think. 'Did Slendy by any chance pick me up bridal style? Did he buy Mr. Warfstash when I was at the cafe? And why did he buy Mr. Warfstash for me? Is there a secret meaning to it or am I just over thinking it?' You finished your shower so you turn off the valve, wrapped the towel around your body, and left the bathroom. Then you picked out your (f/c) bra with a matching panties and put them on. As you were about to get your PJ's you hear a knock on the door and 5 seconds later enters Slendy with your food. Both of you froze. Then he shuts the door causing you to put your PJ's with haste.
"E-enter."
"I'm so so so sorry (y/n). I thought you were still in the shower. I didn't hear a reply." he was blushing like crazy.
"Its ok really. Its my fault not replying to your knock. Thank you for the food."
"So first why did you name the feline pup Mr. Warfstash? Second why it it temporary I thought that narcolepsy was permanent?"
"Well first I'm a huge fan of the youtuber who always makes me laugh. His YouTube name is Markiplier and he created a character named Wilford warfstash. So I named him after that character. And the answer for the second question is that when the doctors found out about the narcolepsy they also found this mutation in aide of me that causes permanent things to become temporary."
"Oh that seems unique. Well since your done I'll go wash these while you get some rest. Good night (y/n)."
"*yawn* goodnight my white Knight."
"What!!!!"
"Oh you know white Knight as in your so pale and you sorta saved me as I was falling. So goodnight my white Knight." You laid down and Slendy left with a very dark blush. You fell into a deep sleep.

"(Y/n), why did you leave me love?!" You turned around to see Razor with a tendablade (special blade made for Razor) pierced through Slendy's chest.
"What is the meaning of this Razor?!"
"*coughing out blood* (y/n) run please I don't want to see you hurt." Slendy spoke.
"No slendy please I can't leave you!"
"(Y/n) please! I love you so please run!"
You started to run but not soon after Razor caught you and started to strip you only stopping as soon as he reached your undergarments.
"You are mine and mine alone."
"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" You jump off your bed landing on your bum. Mr. Warfstash whined and went up to you. Out of no where the door slammed wide open.
"ARE YOU OK (Y/N)!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed. I'm sorry if it's kinda late it's because as soon as I got home last week I would somehow fall asleep with out knowing. Make sure to leave a vote. Comment your thoughts. And follow if you want more stories in the future. Also check out my youtube channel.

And check out my friends story it's great.
wild_won