Chapter 2: Introductions

"Are you hungry?" She asked.
         "Who are you? Why are you covered in blood?!" You asked in shock.
    "My name is Sally. I am a creepypasta like the others. You see Mr. Slendy told me to bring you some food." Sally spoke in a sweet voice.
         "Thank you. What do you mean by others?" You asked her as you placed the plate on your desk.
      "(Y/n), you are inside the creepypasta mansion. There is so many of us. We all are family here and the head of the family is Mr. Enderman CreepypPasta also known to humans as Mr. CreepyPasta. I know that you might be very afraid right now but if you like I'll be your friend. And if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here for you." She said then gave you a soft sweet smile.
               "Thank you. Does it have to be pasta?" You asked.
     "Yes it's Mr. Slendy's specialty. If you like I could give you a tour of the place?" She offered.
              "Thank you I would like that." You said.
    After you finished eating your dinner you went with Sally and met with every single creepypasta there was. Sally brought you to the garden in the back yard since you needed some fresh air. As you walked, since Sally stayed inside, you saw a figure. As you got closer to the figure you notice a boy about your age maybe older, about 6'5" tall, fair light tan skin, long silky smooth white hair, but what caught you attention was his beautiful shiny midnight violet blue eyes. He was leaning against a tree while starring into they sky.
           "Who goes there?!" He spoke in a deep sexy british voice while getting ready to attack.
  "Relax, I mean no harm. My name is (f/n)(l/n)." You spoke.
       "Oh Yea your the new girl. Welcome to our home. My name is Razor CreepyPasta." He stood up and bowed infront of you.
            "Wait! CreepyPasta! You're saying that....."
     "Yes I am the son of Enderman CreepyPasta. (Y/n), do you like it here so far?" He asked as he sits back down.
          "It's nice here but I want to go home. I don't be long here. Do you know a way? I can keep the secret or maybe erase my memory this. Anything as long as I can go back to my apartment in my normal life" you said as you fell to your knees.
    "I'm sorry to inform you but there's no way any of that could happen. If we erase your memories of us then you would die in like 3 months from now. And even if you did keep our existence a secret, your in our realm so if you went home you'd die." He spoke in a low voice.
            "Then what am I suppose to do?" You asked.
    "Live with us. And if you want to travel to the human world then you need to join the family." He said while starring at you with a serious look in his face.
          "Become one of you! No thanks, I don't want to be a monster."
    "That's where your wrong (y/n). We're not monsters, but more like humanoids. We may not look human but we are humans who can not die. We look different. Most of us have magical abilities. You'll still be you, but immortal. If you like I could train you." He offered.
            "Fine then let's start."
     "Hold your horses. Let's start tomorrow. Meet me at my place."
          "Where is that?" You asked him.
   "Well it's through those trees, just follow the path."
                "You don't live in the mansion?"
       "No. I stay at this tree house my father built for me when I was younger."
      "OK then what time do you want to meet up?"
            "Well (y/n), how about after you have breakfast you come over?"
                "Okay. Man it's beautiful out here." You spoke while looking at the sky.
        Next thing you know you start to yawn. You started to lay down on the grass and slowly close your eyes. Before you drifted to sleep you heard something.
      "Goodnight, beautiful little (y/n)." Then everything went black.
    You woke up to the sound of Sally yelling that breakfast is ready. As you looked around you saw that you were in your room in your bed.
           "Did he carry me here?" You asked yourself.
       "And who are you talking about?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Don Don...... cliffhanger.
Hope you all enjoy, and tell me what your thoughts were about Razor. I'll work on chapter 3 and put it up soon. The drawing of the guy with white hair is Razor, sorry if I wasn't good but I tried my best. Leave a vote, comment on what you thought about this, and share with others. Follow me for more in the future.