[𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗶 𝗧.] 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

It had been an unusual night out for the trio consisting of Tanjirou, Inosuke and Zenitsu. Unusual, because of their final destination of the evening: a flashy nightclub.

Even though they were all healthy and in their early twenties, they didn't go to clubs. Sure, they enjoyed a beer or two in a bar they liked. But this..? This was simply overwhelming to everyone. Inosuke couldn't handle the people surrounding them, the bodies pressing against each other and producing an ungodly amount of body heat, while crowding him.
Tanjirou couldn't handle the smell of said people, neither their sweat nor their perfumes and deodorants, and Zenitsu simply couldn't handle the noise.

The music was incredibly loud to begin with, so that they could feel the bass all around them. It forced their hearts to sync up with it, while also strumming their nerves. Zenitsu felt like moving because of it, and not because of the music that was actually playing. His fingertips tingled funnily and his legs had to stay in motion in order to not fall asleep. Everytime he wanted to talk to his friends, he had to shout at them. That wasn't a problem for him, and neither for Inosuke. But for Tanjirou. He wasn't one to scream around, not even one to raise his voice. Growing up with several siblings certainly hardened him to the loud noise, to the blond's envy.

And even though they had this shocking and highly negative first impression, Zenitsu found himself in the same nightclub every second Saturday. Sometimes with Inosuke and Tanjirou, which was pretty rare considering they both disliked the place, and other times with Nezuko, Kanao and or Aoi. He considered bringing his older brother once, but decided against it fast. After all, the reason why he went there was nearly two meters tall and broad shouldered, with the most handsome face Zenitsu had ever seen.
He didn't know the guy's name; to him it was just Mister Handsome. All he knew was that he frequented this club. Or, to be more specific, that he frequented it every two Saturdays. Oh, and that he was a total womanizer, by the looks of it. Three of the pretty bartenders always flocked to him. They were all touchy and casual with him, so that Zenitsu didn't know who to be jealous over.

These three bartenders were some of the prettiest and most outstanding women he'd ever seen. They had incredible figures, big breasts, small waists and wide hips, all of that, with pretty faces to top it off. They made Zenitsu nervous when ordering something to drink. But still... no one could tear his gaze away from Mister Handsome. There was some kind of magnetic pull he couldn't understand. And today, he swore to himself every two Saturdays when going out, he'd also gain his attention.
It was Zenitsu's only goal; to gain the stranger's attention, so that he feels exactly like he does. He wants the handsome man to feel this pull, this attraction. To be the only one he would be able to look at. And tonight, he had to achieve.

His outfit alone had to ensure that. His pants were out of leather, unfamiliar as they clung to his muscular legs. They even had rips in them, a particular risky one underneath his right ass cheek, and more common ones around his knees and thighs. Aoi had combined it with a barely see-through shirt out of black mesh and a leather jacket for outside of the club, when it cooled down. To form a stark contrast, she had even put some make-up on him. A neon yellow eyeliner in a 'cateye' look (her words) and, after his wish, a neatly dotted line along the inner crease of his eyes. It made his eyes pop and made him even more interesting and approachable.
To say it in a shorter way: He was the shit tonight. Baddest bitch in town. Or at least Aoi kept telling him that. It had to be true to some extent, right? 'Fake it till you make it.', Zenitsu told himself, 'You can get anyone you want.' Yeah, let's not let that be a lie.

So, of course, there was a detailed plan Zenitsu and Aoi had worked on while getting ready earlier:

Step 1: Seek out the target and ensure its positioning for the evening