❀ [𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗧.] 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

Kamado Tanjirou was a patient young man. Back when his family was still alive, he had endured a lot as the oldest brother of five very energetic siblings. But at some point, everyone reached their breaking point.

This was Tanjirou's.

Zenitsu, his closest friend and omega he was crushing on, was currently training with the retired Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojurou, who also happened to be an alpha. He was positioning the younger blond around, and showing him different stances to improve and concentrate more strength in his upper body and arms. Something that Tanjirou could've done as well, in his bitter opinion.
The problem wasn't that Rengoku was teaching his not-yet-boyfriend, per se. Rather, the way he was doing it. He was practically manhandling the omega at this point; moving him around with his strong hands around his narrow waist or shoulders. Occasionally, he even angled his head one way or the other, touching his nape and face more than actually needed. Not to mention that he also stood incredibly close behind him, so that his thighs barely touched the other's behind. He had to be fair though, Zenitsu's ass wasn't the smallest and pretty enticing in his own way. (It caused Tanjirou very often to blush.).

So, naturally, his patience began running out. It wasn't like they were dating, the young alpha had to remind himself, so he had no reason to feel this underlying need to claim Zenitsu as his. Except, he was the only omega, Tanjirou had ever smelled so intensely, the only one who ever smelled so addictive and special. Something the blond could only repeat about him as well.
The only reason why they weren't dating yet, was because of the dangers of their time. Any day, one of them could die. Possibly, one would sacrifice himself for the other - something neither of them wanted.

It was stupid, when he thought about it further. Maybe this would be their only time together, after all. It wasn't unthinkable, but the thought alone elicited a feeling of grief inside of them, a deep, pitch-black pit inside their stomachs, hollowing them out from the inside.
The thought of losing Zenitsu was unbearable. Perhaps, he was the only person alive that could be as important to him as Nezuko.
So... why was he so hesitant? It was obvious that the blond was a wanted omega. Especially with some visitors of the Butterfly Estate. Rengoku was just one example, even if one Tanjirou wasn't quite sure of yet. The man was pretty open and touchy with everyone in general, so he hoped that Zenitsu would be no exception to him.

The bigger thorn in his eye, quite literally, stood nearly two meters tall and proud, and strutted outside onto the trainings ground, as if it belonged to him. Uzui Tengen, also known as 'the wife collector', (Zenitsu's words, not his). The thing with him was following: He was an alpha, a very proud one at that, that adored flashy things. And the blond omega stood out in every mass he'd be pushed into. Thus, Uzui was attracted to him like a magpie to glittery things. He also possessed lower morals than any other man Tanjirou had ever met, so that he feared the man would one day act on his desires alone.

"Kyojurou, stop teaching him bullshit he can't even use.", the Sound Hashira fussed, standing right in front of Zenitsu. Just like his friend, he had retired as well, stopping by the estate for regular check-ups from time to time. He ruffled the omega's hair while smirking at his colleague. "Our breathing focuses more on the legs, you know.". Unprompted, he pulled the youngest man towards himself, right hand resting on his waist, opposite of Rengoku's. Zenitsu stumbled into his chest, causing a small blush to form on his cheeks, along with a shocked gasp escaping his mouth.

A red eyebrow twitched in irritation at the sight. Tanjirou could only narrow his eyes, as he witnessed the older men 'help' his crush. The worst had to be that Zenitsu didn't even notice it. Clearly, it was unnecessary that they had to touch him that much. Not to mention that they didn't even let go of him anymore. As if a competition broke out between the men, they began rearranging the omega in different stances, hands wandering all over his small body. This sort of rivalry wasn't that uncommon between alpha's; especially not when it was about a pretty omega such as Zenitsu.