2;; opening doors

JUNGK__K

| looking fabulous✌️

gimin
bestie you look amazing

joonbook
wish my account wasn't dedicated to books so i could tweet about how hot you are😔

sugagi
waiting for you outside baby❤️

"Seems like he's more open to making things official?" Jimin questioned, showing Jungkook the comment he left on his recent post.

"Not exactly official. We want to take things slow," Jungkook hummed. He sighed, glancing out the window as their limo pulled up outside the already booming party. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen, I know when to stop,"

Jimin gave a tight-lipped smile, nodding his head. "Yeah," he breathed out. "Of course you do, sorry for keeping on at you,"

"You're just looking out for me," Jungkook shrugged gently.

Jimin nodded, watching the driver step out and open the door for the pair, security already on high alert as many fans waited outside, high on adrenaline from finally seeing their favourite idol.

Jungkook gave soft waves and small smiles, slightly blushing at all the attention he was receiving - he still wasn't use to it.

"Why are you blushing baby?"

Jungkook smiled, turning around to meet Yoongi's eyes, the older tilting his head gently, a smirk sliding over his lips. He held out his arm, Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows.

"I said I wanted a pretty boy on my arm, didn't I?" Yoongi whispered, Jungkook gleaming before linking their arms together, Jimin watching from behind, biting his lip. He still wasn't fully convinced that Yoongi wasn't out for something.

The cameras flashed as the two idols made their way inside, Yoongi instantly grinning and waving to a select few people. They were all strangers in Jungkook's eyes, just faceless celebrities, people he would converse with and take pictures with only to never speak to them again.

"Hey!" A bright smile appeared in front of the pair, Jimin quickly sliding in beside Jungkook. "Yoongi, you never got back to me about that request I had?"

The boy seemed young - far too young to be hanging around with these men dressed in suits and ladies swamped with expensive jewellery. His dark hair parted on his forehead, a small smile showing slightly offset white teeth, brown eyes warm and burning.

"Ah, Heesung. This is Jungkook and his friend Jimin," Yoongi gestured beside him, Heesung quickly pressing his hands together and dropping into a bow. "This is Heesung. He's a new idol hoping to debut soon, he just asked me to look over some of his tracks,"