"There's no one baby " he said as she looked around still crying..

"I I swear jimin I saw someone this this house it it has something I've always felt like someone is here with me...jimin I please believe me please " she cried hard..as jimin sighed hugging his wife to calm down telling her it must be hallucination.

Meanwhile

He looked at her confused did she saw me ? He thought..but how is that possible? He sighed staying at the library looking around till when will he be staying at this penthouse locked ..

Next Day..

Ara looked at taehyung as he was talking in some call she sighed ,she feels empty as if something is missing..she ignored the feeling as taehyung sat infront of her pecking her forehead "what would you like to have my love " he asked as she smiled but suddenly she saw a blur image of his face asking her same thing 'so what would you like to have my love ?'

"Ara ? Ara !!" He yelled a little making her look at him in confusion

"Where are you busy my love am here right " he said smiling cutely as she smiled nodding as no..

There order arrived as both eat happily as he started talking

"So I was thinking we should get married next month no not next month but next week okay ?" He asked excitedly as Ara looked at him shock suddenly she doesn't feels like this is right decision she gulped..

"I love you Ara I love you so much will you marry me ?" He asked his eyes showing nothing but only love and genuine care forgetting her bad feeling she smiled..

"I will ,I love you Jun---taehyung " she said what is wrong with her did she really was about to say his name..

He smiled hugging her as she smiled..

Evening

Ara looked at Y/n who was looking sad today she wanted to ask what happened but couldn't since she is not even looking at her they are at penthouse again for dinner since jimin and taehyung had some things to discuss

As soon as Y/n looked at Ara she smiled "what happened Y/n ?" She asked worried as Y/n nodded as nothing "why are you sad ?" She asked again as Y/n smiled "no dear just hormones " Y/n lied which didn't go unnoticed by Ara..

Jimin and taehyung sat beside there partners as taehyung smiled "so we have a good news " he said as jimin smirked "ya how can you ,you guys are not even married ?" Jimin said shocked as Ara rolled her eyes "fuck off jimin we are not you !!!" Ara said angrily as Y/n glared at Ara for disrespecting her husband but let it go cause her own husband started it first "baby calm down and jimin it's not that okay we are getting married after 15 days " taehyung said happily as Ara smiled both couples mood lift up and they congratulated there friends..

Ara went to washroom as she felt like vomiting but didn't she washed her face while looking in the mirror as she saw something behind her..which scared her out of her wits...but didn't screamed cause she though its hallucinating again...she gulped immediately walking out the washroom in fear...

He smirked understanding that she is feeling him..

Finally my love it's time for us to be together again..marriage with him ? Not in this life nor in any life if you won't be mine, you can be no ones !
ITS MY PROMISE TO MYSELF.

Is it confusing, it is I know that but it's fun right? Cannot wait for main plot to be infront of you..and yes jungkook didn't do suicide he was murdered who do you think murdered him ?

See you next week bye ..

Next chapter will be unlocked by

20 votes & 12 comments.

Till then bye bye 💜🙋‍♀️