21: SHOULDER IN TROUBLE

NYLIA POV:

This is awkward and there are students might confuse kung bakit lumabas kaming apat it's just ,We need to find out what really happen.

Claud already knows were in the gang ,Aidan told him.
So this wasn't bad for us to act like nothings going on.

There are freshmens who's about to walk outside but Claud stop them in the reason of their not aloud for now.

"You guy's seems unwarned last night ,I mean now nasa gang kayo dapat maging alerto rin kayo every corner of this La Vella. Just what Aidan said nasa wall mga kalaban nating lahat". Claud state while were walking in the field.

"Yeah! But how come buhay kinukuha nila ano na lang mararamdamam ng mga parents natin knowing patay na tayo?". Grey said.

Before I could continue napatigil na ako when a lady behind us call my name.

It's Alice.

"Nylia can we talk? Yung tayo lang?". She ask and almost reach our way.

I look at Warren and He nod.

"Claud you should come to Aidan and were going to the Dark Wood".Warren said and Claud nod.

"Sumunod ka nalang Nyl and mag ingat karin Claud. We don't really know what will happen every seconds". Grey said.

"Kayo rin". Claud said at nagpaalam ng umalis.

Then Warren and Grey start taking steps towards the building.

And when Alice and I left here. She sigh heavily.

"Why?". I ask emotionless.

"Sorry to bother you pero sana masanay kana na instead of Jieou ako na lalapit sayo". She said.

"Yeah! Then?".

"Jieou mention to you about that there a student confess na may tatakas right?". She ask.

"Yeah! I think so. May kinalaman ba yun sa incident?".

"Yes Nyl. So Jieou want you to stalk that girl. Your maybe a Dark Rhythm so he don't have the right to ask you this but malakas kutob nyang kilala ka rin ng babae". She said and What?.