13: BEHIND THE DOOR

NYLIA POV:

When I hear Warren Voice outside , Humakbang ako papalapit Ng pinto.

It doesn't mean na I care what he did outside but just I feel , I should.

And when I open my Door Warren is about to hold my door knob so, I suddenly met his eyes but he also look away and step backwards.

"I need you". He greeted.

So I look at him again.

"For?". I ask.

And he look at me emotionless.

"Patricia is outside let's find her . Officer Nex said will be fine in the reason of she's Officer Aidan Handled". He state.

And I glared at him.

This is annoying.

"What? I mean taking a rest walking outside just to find her you think like it wasn't a big deal? Come on Warren there's a culprit outside and you think, I'm gonna go with you? and Why would I save her?''. I complain irritates.

Why would he care.

"Stop Being selfish . We'll be fine Lia just come with me".

"You think I care?". I smirk

"I told you Warren. Ako na sasama sayo Nylia didn't really like the Idea and it's not her being selfish it's just she doesn't like to be involve". Grey Interrupt.

and Warren Glared at me.

What's with him??

"It's okay Grey, Will if I don't have a choice whether to go or not Then let's go". I said irritate and Walk towards the Main door.

I rather take the risk than letting Grey in trouble in case just because I'm being selfish.

And walking far from our Quarter ,I hear Warren foot steps dahil sa ang tahimik ng paligid.

and When I'm on my way downstairs Warren is near my back.

"Why you acted like that?". He ask.

At natigilan ako.

I feel bad towards him this day so I don't care if I have to look at him raising my eyebrow.

"What do you think? Do you think I'll be good at you? and Her?
Come on Warren since then you notice that I don't really like her and I never want to be on her side now that I know she only care about herself". I said Irritate.

"It's not just hatred Lia. There's more that bothers you".

"As If you care". I said angrily and start walking downstairs.