Chapter Twelve - Purification

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"(Y-y/n) hold still that pose is beautiful!" He exclaimed. "Oh~ so I'm your muse huh Aoi?" I said teasingly.

He blushed heavily. 'How cute' I thought. Suddenly a swarm of wraiths surrounded us.

We were overwhelmed by the amount of them coming from all directions. "There must be a hex totem near by cause of the amount," I yelled and Aoi responded

"I agree this isn't a normal amount," he was shooting the wraiths with his pistol.

Imagine ze small 90's pistol

"Aoi, can't you use your seer powers to locate the totem." I asked will banishing the wraiths.

"N-not, I promised myself never to use them!" He yelled back. "I know Aoi but I respect your decision but the capital is in our hands." I said calmly.

"I understand if you don't wanna use them, I will find the totem but just know that if you never get over your fears you will never move forward but the choice is yours." I said hoping he'd understand.

"A-ah (Y/n) your so considerate, I glad I contracted you now and in my former life." He said as his contract emblem returned.

I forgot about the images of them in their past lives but I will add at the end of chapter.

He soon transformed and located the totem at the bottom of the lake. You then used a levitation spell to bring it toward you before smashing it.

Soon all the wraiths disappeared and you smiled at Aoi knowing it was hard for him to use his powers

'Four down one to go'

•••••••••••••••Loyalty struggle••••••••••••√

It's been about four days since Aoi's emblem returned now left was Kuya, you were heading to Koga's manor to deliver him his medicine from Yura.

¥our pov

I waltzed down to Koga's home to only be greeted by no other but Kuya, he looked stressed despite being heavily sleeping.

You stopped the winged tengu " He Kuya something bothering you?" He stopped at the sound of my voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He said in a rather cold tone. "Kuya, I'm your friend you can tell me anything." He sighed

"Are you sure about that?" You were stunned by his words. Was he really denying your friendship. "Kuya, please we can talk this out."

He sighed "Fine." He then talked about his past and how Koga sheltered him and he had really tried to be a decent friend as Koga was like a brother to him.

"Kuya, I'm sure Koga thinks of you that way to dont put pressure on yourself," you said as you gently stroked his cheek. He blushed at the contact but leant into it.

"Thank you (Y/n)" he said as his neck glowed and boom past vision and his emblem was now back.

You smiled inwardly you were now able to conduct the purification ritual now~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

??? ¶°✓

"Heheh you rlly thought you could escape your fate hahahahah!"

So many povs in this chapter hehe💕
P.s y'all doja fans?

s y'all doja fans?

Y'all should know who is who~

Ight I'm off ciao my tronies~