"Did he lock you up? The science teacher? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan?" asked the teacher scared by the student's statement.

Many were surprised, many believed him, the science teacher was something to be feared and he was rare. Mi-yeon thought her classmate was lying, she knew the teacher.

"He tied me up..."

"Let's go to the infirmary" she told her student to calm her down. "Nam-ra, make them study" she ordered her other student. "Silence while I go to see" the murmurs did not stop. "Hyeon-ju, get up" she tried to pick her up, her body heavy.

Su-hyeok offered to help her, with the help of On-jo and I-sak they managed to put her on the back of the taller one, the four ran to the infirmary to help Hyeon-ju, the others stayed in the room, creating theories to see why the teacher did what he did.

"It's weird. Hyeon-ju was very weird" Hyo-ryung said a little scared towards Ji-min, Na-yeon and Mi-yeon, the last one was there because her sister integrated her.

"Yes" Na-yeon agreed.

"You guys think the same, don't you? It's weird that she disappeared all day. And speaking of the science teacher," Hyo-ryung said.

"Maybe she went somewhere and got hurt, and then came back here," Ji-min theorized.

"It must be true" Na-yeon said.

"What?" her sister asked in disbelief.

"Did you hear something?" Hyo Ryung asked.

"Did you see what they said about Mr. Lee's son running away from home?" her twin rolled her eyes as the other two girls nodded. "They told me it wasn't. Committed suicide".

"Don't be silly" replied her sister a little annoyed.

"Committed suicide?" Hyu-ryung asked surprised.

"And do you believe that?" Ji-min asked Hyu-ryung.

"I told you it's true" Na-yeon defended herself. "Hyeon-ju was also one of those who bullied him. So, the teacher will go after everyone who bullied his son one by one to kill them."

"Who said that?" Ji-min asked not believing him.

"All the boys" replied Na-yeon.

"I said it's a lie" Mi-yeon said, the three of them began to pay attention to her. "I don't believe Hyeon-ju at all. The teacher would never hurt a student, and Jin-su didn't kill himself... he disappeared."

The door opened allowing I-sak to enter the room, they all came over to her as she took her seat and began asking her questions.

"How's Hyeong-ju?" Hyo Ryung asked.

"It's not a joke. She tried to bite us" I-sak replied alerting everyone.

"Where's Onjo?" Cheong-san asked.

"She is injured" that alerted the boy more.

"Where? Is it very bad?" Cheong-san kept asking.

"Just a little" replied I-sak.

"Hyeong-ju bit her?" Hyo-ryung asked surprised.

"I think she's gone crazy. Her temperature is low, but she was hot. She trying to bite us." I-sak explained.

"What? Has rabies?" Wu-jin asked, Mi-yeon just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Don't be stupid" Dae-su told him.

"But Hyeon-ju had a funny smell. Like the science teacher" I-sak said.

"A decomposing corpse" Na-yeon answered quickly.

"Yeah. And he said I injected him with something weird."

"What a psycho" Na-yeon said and Mi-yeon gave her a little push.

"Shouldn't we report him to the police?" Hyo-ryung asked scared.

"Have they ever thought that Hyeong-ju is lying?" Mi-yeon asked in an annoyed voice.

"What makes you think he's lying?" Na Yeon asked.

"Why do they believe in someone who is bothering everyone, getting into trouble and running away from school?" Mi-yeon asked angrily, everyone was looking at her. "Professor Lee would never harm a student, he is a good person and Hyeong-ju hasn't shown it at all. I don't know what trouble she got into to end up being beaten and leaving with calugneas towards the teacher."

Mi-yeon went to her seat annoyed to continue reading, but not before putting on her headphones and putting on her MP3, she didn't want to listen to anyone, she just wants to relax; some had not paid attention to him and continued with the murmurs. A while later, the teacher and the missing students returned to the classroom to continue the class.

 A while later, the teacher and the missing students returned to the classroom to continue the class