-----Chapter Eight-----

As Leon knock on Valentina's front door, he wanted to visit her, since he hadn't visited Valentina for over a while now, Valentina than walked towards the door, opening it.

Leon than greeted Valentina, going inside the house, walking towards the living room, and as always Leon was always happy to see her a lot.

"So what makes you visit me?" Valentina than placed a hot chocolate at the coffee table, it was for Leon.

"I just wanna check up on you.." he said, while taking a sip of the hot chocolate, Valentina than just nodded.

"I'm doing good here, nothing much really." Valentina said being honest with her words.

Both than have a long conversation, not even noticing the time, Leon just wanted to see her and talk to her as usual, he just wanted to be around her a lot.

"How is Mr.Bennett?"

"His good, he said that I should take a break from the job."

"Well that is nice." Valentina than get the empty mugs, putting it at the kitchen sink.

"Do you got anything to do right now?" She questioned, she didn't want Leon be filled with boredom, so instead she wanted to hangout around him, rather than seating around the room all the time and just study.

After all they have been studying a lot, Valentina have maintained her grades higher as usual, Leon here was losing alot of motivation but managed to maintain his grades higher as well, Leon have also figured out gaining motivation as well.

"I got things done, so the only thing I'm doing right now, is that I'm talking to you." He said, looking at her while she's washing something at the kitchen sink, the only thing his seeing right now was the back of her body.

Valentina than put the dried plates at the cabinet, while Leon was continuing the conversation, Valentina than wiped her wet hands at a kitchen towel, she than turned around.

"I was thinking maybe we can go and buy something? Go to a park?" She was thinking what words to say, she than walked towards the couch.

"Great idea."

"I'll just get something at my room." Valentina walked towards her room, getting her camel coat, till this day it's still cold outside so she'd often times wear a sweater or some turtle neck (she didn't wear a sweater today) so at this time she was wearing a turtle neck, grabbing her phone as well, and her earphones, putting it at the pocket of her coat.

She than walked back at the living room, finding Leon looking at the book shelf, Valentina than walked towards to him tapping his shoulder.

"We can go now." Valentina said, getting out of the house, locking the door of her house, then getting on Leon's car.

"Honestly Leon, if you have enough money, you can go shopping or even spoil yourself with stuff, or-- just have moment being alone have time for yourself." Leon was listening to every words she says, he can't that much look at her since he have to focus on the road while driving.

Soon enough, both of them have finally arrived at the mall, Leon honestly found the mall interesting sometimes, since she can buy things, go shopping, or even eat, she didn't know what to do first.

As both of them finally walk inside, seeing many people, carrying some bags, some of them are eating, and some of them are talking to each other, most of them are young adults and teenagers.

Leon than looked at her, not wanting to get lost, since the mall is huge, didn't wanna be separated, noticing that she was wearing the necklace that he gave her.

"What are you waiting for Leo?"

"Let's just go." He said, Valentina was following behind him, not wanting to get lost as well.

Leon at the other side felt like it's gonna be usual, but with Valentina around him? Leon don't think it's gonna be usual, since Valentina would be talkative a lot around him, would talk many things she would know when to shut her mouth, she was aware of what she's gonna say next.

Now that the both finally bought some perfumes, being done buying some clothes, coming across towards the food court, seeing some ice cream being selled, a couple of customers was buying as well.

"I have never buyed ice cream for months now.." Valentina said, well ice cream was kind of seen towards children, holding a cup of their ice cream being with their parents around, Valentina would only buy ice cream only to feel something towards her childhood.

"It's not just you." Leon said, walking towards the ice cream seller, Valentina was following him from behind.

"Two scoops of chocolate ice cream." Leon said, while giving the money back, noticing that Valentina was just standing beside him, watching him buy.

Valentina was gonna be honest, when things comes to childish stuff or even food, people would often bully or even tease her for buying it, although since Leon was the only who was seeing it and knows it, even back then in middle school or even junior high he knows it.

"Two scoops of chocolate mint." Valentina said, giving the money.

Since they have bought many stuff and have circled and walked around the mall, it might be enough for both of them, finally walking out of the mall.