-----Chapter Nine-----

Today was just normal, Leon drinking his medicine getting proper sleep lately, Valentina was there to help him up, now with that, Mr.Bennett hasn't come back home yet, Valentina and Leon was done taking dinner, this time both Leon and Valentina was at their night clothes.

Leon finally figured out something, he was finally given an advice, Valentina have told him to maybe finish the school works early, and after it he can help his father with his job, and what if Leon can't get proper motivation?

"If you can't get proper motivation, maybe try running outside? Or maybe do something that can make your mind be focus on the positive side?"

Valentina would question herself for that, Although Leon took it something like an advice, running outside or working out, being focus on the positive side, he was sure that can gain a proper motivation towards him, to finish his works and help his father with his work too.

Leon have noticed the woman seating at the chair, reading a book while listening to some music, Valentina would wait for Leon to finish up his school works since she didn't want to leave Leon being awake again.

In Valentina's own point of view, Leon was a good friend towards her, the middle school days was quite the best for the two of them, and back then when their junior high student, he'd see Valentina playing a guitar, since she wanted to learn a lot about guitars, and once she finally learned she'd show it to Leon, and he'd be proud of her every time she learned a new guitar skill.

Valentina's eyes would be focus on the words of the book, and everytime she finished a page she'd go to a new one after it she'd go to a new one again, Valentina's own throat was dry, so she than stand up,but before that.

"Where are you going?" Leon said while looking at her, he was almost done with his school work.
"Just getting some water, is there anything you want?" Standing at the door way.
"Water is better." He than looked at his school work, Valentina than go to the kitchen drinking some water, and getting another water for Leon.

She than slowly go to his room, putting it to his desk, he than looked at her, thanking her up for the water, Valentina than got back to reading, flipping another page,
To think of it Leon has been acting different lately, only around Valentina, he just doesn't like it when the others notice it, as he close his subject book, finishing his school work, he than walked towards Valentina where she was seating.

"Ophelia?" He said, Valentina didn't that much heared him, since Valentina still have her headphones on.

"Ophelia.." he said her name again, this time Valentina noticed the person standing in front of her, she than closed the book that she was reading, taking her headphones off.

"Is there anything you want Leo?" She said, while looking up him, she was still at Leon's comfy Chair, Leon's already looking at her, this time he was looking at her lips, he wanted to kiss her a lot.

"Can we go to bed?"Leon said, while Valentina just nodded, Leon than got in the bed, pulling her gently, covering their body with a blanket, Leon than grab her hand and putting it up top of his hair, it was a signal for Valentina to stroke his hair gently.

She didn't need it for Leon to tell it, she was already stroking his hair gently, Leon felt her fingers, and there it is again...That feeling, it was like an electronic, it was like there is something wrong with his stomach, he was feeling different.

With Valentina around him, he feel safe, he feels something different, everytime Valentina was around him, it feels like nothings wrong, it was calm, it was safe, that feeling was heavenly and angelical and he loved that feeling.

And because of it he was hugging her, it was like that he doesn't want to let her go, he loved her, every single bit of her, it was angelical and it was so heavenly.

Does Leon love Valentina?
Yes.
Will Leon like another woman?
No, only Valentina.
Will Leon finish things just for her?
Yes.
Is Leon madly in love?
Yes.