𝑆𝜀𝑙𝑓𝜄𝑠𝘩?

Tom is on his computer booking a train to go to Nottingham for Christmas, not telling Y/N to make him a surprise. He booked his train and arrive Saturday night and spend 5 days there. 

The doorbell rings and Tom goes to open the door. In front of it is standing Ranboo.

"Hey !"

"Hi, what are you doing here" Tom goes and hugs the boy to say hello.

"I was passing by so I thought I might say hi."

"Come in."

Ranboo is going into Tom's flat.

"I was booking a train to go to Nottingham for Christmas and surprise Y/N"

"It's been a long time since we haven't seen him, how is he?"

"Yeah me too, fine I suppose."

"Suppose?" Ranboo said sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Well I don't really know so... I guess"

Ranboo looks at Tom with a strange look. "Something's going on?" 

Tom sits next to Tom. "No Nothing, I just don't have much news lately."

"You don't talk to each other anymore?"

"It's not like that at all! It's just he's working  a lot lately and when we're on call he stays maybe like 5 to 10 minutes awake."

"He's working now?"

"Yeah, his family has difficulties with money so he helps them. I can't blame him for that but sometimes I wish he wasn't working so we could spend more time together... selfish isn't it?'

Ranboo puts his hand on his shoulder "Of course it's not! You have the right to feel like this, it's normal to want to spend most of the time with the person you love, and it's "normal" to have thoughts like these" 

"But if only he would accept my offer to help him, he wouldn't have to put himself through all of this." Tom says a bit angrily

"Yeah, but he might have his pride and wants to solve his problems on his own without your help. He might not want to rely on you and you will not change that."

"But everything would be much better !" Tom said loudly surprising Ranboo

"Calm down Tom. As much as you want this to happen it will not and you have to face it even though it's hard." Ranboo is trying to calm Tom but he knows Tom is not angry but sad.

"But you don't understand Ranboo, I might talk to him every day but I don't feel like it's even a conversation, I feel like I'm not as close as we were before."

"I'm not going to lie, I've been waiting for this since you moved here and he stayed in Nottingham. But he might feel the same don't you think?"

"I don't know..."

"Then you'll have to find that when you see him in Nottingham."

"He might have replaced me since October..."

"Oh shut up! Don't start having these kinds of thoughts!" Ranboo is noticing Tom's eyes tearing up. Ranboo takes Tom in his arms and starts crying.

"Love is a bitch ranboo." Tom let out in between his cries. 

"I know... I know" Ranboo know that Tom is suffering from this situation and he can't do anything to help it but only be there for his friend.