The beginning of...

PROLOGUE:

"To celebrate your birthday Wynter we're going to the club, You've never really went out and your always studying and working hard and today... It's your day to be free so let's just go get drunk and party." Mae speaks holding onto my hands as she watched me cry, don't judge. I just had a mental breakdown, I think it's because I overwork myself, "I just want to rest, I think I just need rest-","No... No no no no no! You do not need rest, what you need is a drink." Mae continues and I shake my head side to side disagreeing with her.

She stands up taking away the tissue box, she walks over to my closet looking for an outfit for me, "No." She says tossing my Rick and Morty baggy hoodie to the side of the room, "HEY! don't throw the ones with cartoons infront of them everywhere... I love them." I spoke up, my voice sounded like it was cracking.

I sigh covering my head.

"Oh come on, do you literally have no dresses of some sort to wear at a party? Not even a two-piece outfit?" She sighs going through my walk in closet.

"Of course I don't, I don't like those things." I reply groaning, "You're not listening to me Mae-"

"No you're not listening to me, all you need is some alcohol to freshen you up, something to give you that burning sensation, you know?" Mae innocently speaks, holding her hand to her face as she thinks.

"Hmm, since you don't have any outfits I'll just borrow you one." She says walking to the other side of my room were her suitcase stood, she had been sleeping over for 1 week already.

"AHH! There you are." She shouts and I stare at her mindlessly wondering, 'What is going on in her mind, like bitch JUST LEAVE ME BE'

"Here you go now, go change." She said handing me the outfit I then spot a small smirk at the corner of her mouth, "What?" I ask, "Nothing I just know it's going to look hot on you." She whispers and I look at the outfit.

"Okay but does it have to be white? I mean we're going to a club won't it signify my innocence?" I said.

"NOT AT ALL girl I wear white almost all of the time to the club, and guess what no one ever takes me for an innocent girl." She said her smile brighter than ever, I chuckle awkwardly, "Okay..." I slowly said, walking to the bathroom to change.

"All done, Kind of hate the heels though, but it's not that ugly

"All done, Kind of hate the heels though, but it's not that ugly... It's kind of cute... I guess; But you see that's the problem I'm not cute I'm so very manly and, and um how do you survive showing this much skin?" I ask her, "You don't." She replies her smile as bright as day, she grabs her outfit and goes to change, whilst I just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling I zone out abit.