Sana's P.O.V. 

I was sitting at the table, thinking about if I should call Sidharth or not. Maybe if I called on my cell, he won't answer seeing my name. I needed to call from an unknown number. Jassi came and was clearing the table when I asked, "Do you have a phone?" "Yes ma'am," she said. "If you don't mind, may I borrow it please?" I asked. "Sure ma'am," she said, "It's in the kitchen though." "Ok," I said and helped her carry the dishes to the sink. She lent me her phone and I took a deep breath. This is only to hear his voice. I dialled his number and held the phone to my ear nervously. "Hello," he answered. My heart raced at merely hearing his voice. "Hello?" He said again, "Are you going to talk?" I smiled. His short temper. I shook my head. "Hello," he said. He hung up after I didn't say anything. I might have made him a bit annoyed by this but I was happy. It felt so refreshing to hear his voice. I know now that my day wouldn't go as bad since I got my dose of energy booster. Smiling at everyone confused at me in the kitchen, I said, "Have a nice day." I took my bag from the dining table and left with Jojo. Sitting in the car, I asked him to play the radio and some love songs began to play. "Put some volume," I said. He increased it a little and I smiled as I changed the screensaver on my phone to Sidharth and me. "You might not want to see me ever again but you will always remain in my heart forever. Your place is locked and no one can take you out or take your place," I said in my head. I sighed and held onto the necklace that he gifted me before I swarmed his life with sadness. "Atleast I have something to remember the infinite love you possess for me," I said smiling. "What's that ma'am?" Jojo asked. "Nothing. I was talking to myself," I said. "Ma'am, if you don't mind, may I ask something?" He asked. "Ask," I said. 

"Are you in love?" He asked taking me by surprise, "Don't mind but after you came back from the home, you seem different, in a good way of course. You seem less angry and is smiling a bit more. You are listening to love songs and talking to yourself. According to my sources, you are in love." I smiled and asked, "What are your sources?" "Bollywood," he said. I chuckled and shook my head. "Very nice," I said. We reached the building and he came and opened the door for me. Smiling, he said, "Have a good day ma'am." "You too Jojo," I said pleasantly. The guard opening the door for me greeted me and I smiled. Everyone who knew who I was greeted me or stopped and looked at me and for the first time, without any arrogance or attitude, I smiled back at everyone. I met Mom's P.A. outside her office and she smiled at me saying, "Good morning ma'am." "Good morning Naina. Where's Mom?" I asked. "She is in a meeting in the conference hall. You can wait in her cabin," she said. "It's ok. I'll be in Papa's office," I said. I went to the cabin right next to Mom's that used to belong to Papa. Everytime I went in there, I felt as if my childhood had returned. I sensed Papa's presence around strangely and felt peaceful. I still love going through his stuff and sitting on his chair. I would go through his old files and stare at his signature. There was a family picture of the three of us that he always kept with him in his office, wallet, briefcase, car, bedroom, everywhere. I picked it up and wiped away the bit of dust accumulated on it and smiled as I rested it back in its place. The past few days had been really draining, emotionally for me on thinking about how I will convince Sidharth to come back with me and also, leaving him behind there. Coming in here has cleared some of the stress and I was happy. 

"Hey," Mom said coming in. "Hey," I said smiling. "Come," she said. I followed her into her office and sat opposite her. "So, there is one event tonight that you might want to attend if you decide. It will actually be great for your new business idea in terms of pitching it to the board of directors and you can get approval for funds and investment to start off," she said. Nodding, I said, "Ok, I'll come." "Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Great! It's a dinner so dress code is formal and there will be some of the biggest socialites present so you might get a good chance of grasping the idea of this business world," she said, "Who knows, maybe a handsome eligible bachelor will sweep you off your feet." I frowned. "Mom, please, don't try introducing me to any boys at the party otherwise I will leave, I swear," I said. "Relax, I was only teasing you. No need to get offended," she said looking at her laptop, "By chance though, just say, if I had mentioned one person specifically, would you have reacted the same way?" "Who?" I asked. "No one," she said smiling, sipping some water. I left it at that before she thought I was curious about who she was talking about and sighed, looking around. "Is there any work for me to do?" I asked. "Do you want to go and help the creative team in coming up with a design to be the logo of this new project?" She asked. "What's it about?" I asked. She handed me a folder and said, "Everything is in here. The team will be on the fifth floor." I nodded and took the file. I left, reading and studying it carefully as I entered the elevator. By the time I reached the fifth floor, my head was bursting with ideas to throw at them for a logo design. I went into the meeting and they happily welcomed me to help.

That evening, I was getting ready in my room for the dinner when my phone rang. It was Sidharth on video call and I immediately got excited and nervous. My hands began to tremble and my heart throbbed wildly in my chest. I held up the phone and answered before it stopped ringing but I was extremely disappointed to see everyone in the home. "Hi Sana!" Roopaji exclaimed, waving at me. "Hi," I said. My heart sank as I cursed myself for getting my hopes up too quickly. But I figured if they were using his phone then he must be around somewhere. "Are you going out somewhere?" Roopaji asked. "I have a small gathering to attend with Mom so I am getting ready for that," I said resting my phone between my ring light as I continued to do my makeup. I wished in my heart to atleast get a glimpse of Sidharth anywhere and that would make my day even more worthy.

__________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote, comment and share my story! Until next time! Bye!