★Truth and Secrets★

Start from the beginning

"What my real mother had told me so far is that her stand abilities appeared at the time Dio was brought back from the depths of hell, which is the same time I gained my own abilities but didn't know about them until now." I sighed "You were the reason our abilities manifested! You appeared at the same time as Dio right?!"

Taken aback by her deduction skills Amelia attempted to maintain her composure. "I warn you do not choose this route. You will only hurt yourself and the ones you love."

"Bring it on. I'll stop you and Dio! The one who chose the wrong route was you."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

This time, I woke up a bit calmer than before when I had this similar dream. Instead of feeling the fear and confusion I had before, I now felt a sense of determination and justice surrounding my heart.

I quickly pulled out my diary to remember every aspect of that dream and began writing down all of my thoughts.

When Dio was awakened, he caused the Joestars to develop stands. Meaning Amelia who also awakened at the same time caused the Valenheart bloodline to also manifest them. Something happened during Amelia's mysterious disappearance which led to her working for Dio. I want to stop the two, I want to help my mom live a life without worry, and the Joestar family to be freed from the wretched hands of Dio.

-Y/N L/N

"Y/N!" My mother came in a rush as she swung open the door. "There's someone at the door and they're threatening to beat you up?"

"Beat me up?" I muttered as I got out of bed quickly to check the commotion.

Following my mom, a large figure began to appear and as its features began to become closer and closer, as I looked up, I saw a pair of furious eyes looking at me. It was Jotaro! But why the heck is he here? And how did he even find me?

"Bitch, you left and didn't bother to tell anyone?" He growled while glaring at me.

"Tell anyone...?" I mumbled to myself. But I did, I told my parents that I would go and....SHIT! I FORGOT TO CALL THEM YESTERDAY AND TELL THEM I WAS STAYING OVER NIGHT HERE!

"I may have forgotten to make a call...but why the heck are you even here?"

"Your parents raised a whole ass ruckus after you didn't come home last night. They called us this morning and the old man found you using spirit photography. Made me go on the whole trip to come and get you." He explained while crossing his arms.

"Sorry for making you and everyone else worry." I apologized profusely then looked at my mom.

"Thank you for letting me stay here. I hope we can talk again soon." I smiled before grabbing my bag and walking out the door along with Jotaro.

She gave a simple nod and smile as she watched me leave, content at finally seeing her daughter in so long.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Why were you even worried so much? I was only gone for a night; I am more than capable of defending myself if anything happens." I pouted as I sat next to Jotaro on the train ride back to my home.

He tipped his hat over his eyes even more while trying to hide his true expression saying, "I wasn't. The old man forced me to come and get you because he had stuff to do."

"Ohh sure you don't." I teased as I playfully hit his shoulder. It's strange how the girls at school always annoy him and he tries to avoid them, but he seems to actually care for me. Though I hope that this stand mumbo-jumbo isn't the only reason why he cares.

"What's up with your hand?" He grumbled as he pointed out a pretty big bruise on the inside of my forearm. I gave a nervous chuckle and shrugged it off.

"On the way here, I got attacked by a stand user. Just a measly hit, I'm fine."

Jotaro shook his head in disagreement. "It's not fine, we warned you about these attacks. Don't run off like a little bitch next time without telling anyone."

Rude, but I can see where his concerns are coming from. I'd feel the same way if he had gotten hurt in a stand attack, sorry for worrying you, Jotaro...

I took a look at the clock and saw that we still had another hour left of waiting...today is a Monday too. I'm okay with skipping school for a matter like this but, Jotaro willingly skipped to get me; Not sure if he cares about his attendance or not since he is kinda like a delinquent, but I hope I didn't cause any inconvenience. Gotta make sure to make a call today to either Mayumi or Kaede later to cover my library duties.

Taking a big yawn, I almost failed to realize the heaviness of my eyelids, almost as if they were being dipped in lead. Maybe taking a very small nap wouldn't hurt...though I don't know why I'm still so tired after just waking up. Maybe it's the even and rhythmic movements of the train that mimic the oscillating fan I usually fall asleep to in the library.

Closing her eyes, Y/N drifted off and let her head slowly fall to the right side, right against Jotaro's shoulder to which the boy reacted by nervously stiffening up his whole body, unsure of what to do.

"Hey...loosen up...will ya?" Y/N muttered in a dream like state giving Jotaro a small push to finally relax after worrying so much.

He gave a sigh and looked on at the sleeping figure of Y/N resting on his shoulder. Usually, he'd just yell at even the slightest attempt from any girl trying to get close to him, but not Y/N... she didn't cling to him like the others, she considered him a great friend from the start and treated him kindly and with respect.

Though they both haven't even known each other for more than a few days, Jotaro had begun to open up. He had let the strangest girl he had ever met into a world of his own perspective. And though he struggles to show his true feelings, he really considers this girl a true friend.

"Good grief..." He gave a very soft smirk as his muscles finally began to loosen up, allowing the sleeping girl to actually manage to rest on his shoulder.

Y/N, asleep but still slightly conscious used her stand to give them both a blanket and a pillow.

And as the slow bumps and turns of the train matched their rate of breathing, a stream of light poured through the train window, shedding light on two smiling faces asleep under the cover of a comfortable blanket.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: