★Devious Attack★

Start from the beginning

"Alright then." She nodded and poured the tea into two cups as she started walking towards my direction to bring a cup to me.

But then, she unexpectedly stopped dead in her tracks as thick fog filled up the whole room making it impossible to see.

Damn it! Is it that stand user again?! But I'm sure I defeated him! That blast should have left him immobile for more than a week! Did he follow me?! I think he's using the liquid from my wet socks and shoes to evaporate into a fog! Because they were still quite damp from the flood on the train.

"Stay back! It's a stand attack, I'll explain everything to you later!" I yelled at her and stood in front of her defensively while pulling out my stand.

I then heard the door slowly creak open as something entered the room. The person was panting heavily, and it seemed like he would lose consciousness at any second.

A barrage of punches was sent towards me as I tried to deflect them all, but a few landed some pretty good hits. Knocking me to the ground.

I wanted to use my stand to give me a bat so I could swing like a maniac and eventually hit the stand user, but that would also bring a huge risk of hitting my mother which I didn't want to do. But what I did do was bring forth a small fan again which allowed me to see a bit more clearly, blowing away part of the fog to anticipate any punches sent my way.

I then felt a soft hand on my shoulder as I heard a voice from my mother saying, "If your stand can produce items, give me mirrors. Lots and lots of mirrors."

I was a bit shocked at what I was hearing, she's a stand user as well?! But it sounds like she has a plan, so I'll do what she asked.

I made my stand spam write tons of words for mirror as they all appeared and landed on the ground. My mother than quickly rushed to open the windows letting all of the light enter the slightly dim apartment.

"Shining Ray!" I heard her yell as an outline of a stand appeared in the midst of the fog. She then turned to me and whispered softly, "Close your eyes."

I obeyed and closed them shut not wanting to find out what would happen if I didn't. Which turned out to be a good decision as I heard the man scream in pain.

Finally opening my eyes, I saw the fog dissipate and the man falling to his knees in pain. He growled as he held his face in his hands and then tried his hardest to bolt out of the room.

"Lord Dio and Lady Amelia will seek your ultimate demise! I was only trying to give you a m-mercy killing!" He stuttered as he bolted out of the room.

Lord Dio? Lady Amelia? Once again Joseph warned me about Dio's henchmen trying to destroy us but that Amelia is also showing up! It's like they're working together or something.

"You think he's finally gone?" I sweatdropped while asking her.

"Yes, I made him blind if not permanently. Serves him right for messing with my daughter." She crossed her arms.

"I-i didn't know you were a stand user! But you know that kinda makes it easier because that's partially what I wanted to talk about." I gave an awkward chuckle before sitting on the couch, while my mother picked up the cups of tea she put down earlier and gave one to me.

"Oh, by the way, do you have a way to remove those mirrors? My apartment is pretty small." She gave a nervous smile.

I perked up immediately and replied, "of course!" Using my stands left hand to swipe the items from existence. My mom gave a sigh of relief.

"Also, if you don't mind me asking, what did your stand do?" I questioned the abilities of her stand since my eyes were shut before I could see anything.

"My stand Shining Ray possess the abilities to manipulate any source of light or reduce it entirely. When I asked you to make those mirrors it was to surround him with the light which amplified my abilities by a tenfold." She answered

"Oh, that's actually very cool!" I exclaimed while slightly fidgeting with my hands. But she only gave a sign of disapproval.

"It really not, I wish I never had this awful power. It's why I ended communication with your adopted family the day I received this power. I was afraid...afraid of hurting you with a power I didn't understand at the time." She cupped my face with her hands as she pulled me into a hug.

And even though I didn't know her that well, I sympathized for her and returned the sign of affection.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: