★Devious Attack★

Start from the beginning

"I got you now!" He shouted coming even closer attempting to send another barrage of fists, until he was stunned and left silent.

I threw the bottle of isopropanol alcohol right at him causing it to spill out all of its contents on the floor. While the man looked on in confusion.

"Are you stupid?! I can evaporate this too!" He yelled in shock as he quickly used Dense Mirage to evaporate the alcohol.

I only gave a devious smirk back. Of course, you take me for an idiot or something? It's all part of the plan.

Using my stand, I ripped out some electrical wires from the trains electrical system and threw them at the man. I then wrote down the word for glass box which produced it out of thin air and trapped him and the stand like a mouse stuck in a mousetrap.

"Wait...Wait! WHAT DID YOU?!" He screamed in horror as the sparks from the electrical wires mixed with the evaporated alcohol, creating a series of mini explosions within the confines of the glass box. Managing to only hurt the stand user and leave the other passengers safe.

The inside of the glass box was left with only a thick smoke, as the dense fog in the train began to fall. I stood on alert for just a few seconds to see if he would pull anything, but it seemed like I defeated him for good.

"Vaporized isopropyl alcohol is still flammable for a few minutes even when evaporated. So, in any case, it was a win-win." I muttered under my breath feeling my legs slightly give in from the fight.

Wiping the sweat off of my forehead, I decided to just get off the train and walk towards my destination because it would take longer for me to wait for the train to get started then just walking there myself.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I think this is it...If the address on the photo is correct then this should be where she lives. It's an apartment complex so I need to go inside and ask where the room is.

As I walked into the apartment lobby I went up to a lady and showed her the address and room number and she pointed towards the right direction.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped into an elevator and In a few seconds, I was already at the door preparing to knock.

I took a confident stance and knocked on the door three times very hard, kind of hoping that she would open the door as fast as possible but kind of hoping that she doesn't because I was quite nervous.

Slowly, I saw the door peel open as a pair of eyes looked on at my appearance. I observed the lady even more, and she started quivering. Though I couldn't tell if she was happy or nervous to see me.

"Y-Y/N...? Is that really you?" She stuttered, holding her hands to her face in shock.

"Yes. It's a very long story but I need to talk to you." I told her with a determined look on my face, planning to ask everything about my ancestry.

"Of course, come in. I'll make us both a cup of tea." She replied motioning for me to come in and I complied, walking in.

As Y/N walked into the apartment, she failed to notice a small stream of dense fog following right behind her trail as it entered the apartment along with her...

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"So, what made you come look for me?" She asked me while partially focusing her attention on the tea kettle.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and responded, "I'm just curious that all. I want to learn a little bit about you and my ancestors."