Callum stepped forward "Look, all I want is a way to get home. This war you're looking to start with Lucifer is nothing to do with me. I don't want anything to do with it."

Lilith laughed "Yeah, okay buddy. That isn't happening. Your sweet little ass is fully involved, more than you realise. The portal that opened and let you into this dimension was opened at the same time as the gate into hell. So you're stuck here. You can't leave until all of this gets sorted out, or at least until Lucifer is sent back."

"We can open a portal if we get the spell," I said "Are you saying that it won't work?"

"What I'm saying is that if you open a portal it will reopen the gate into hell again. M managed to connect the two."

"Surely that's not possible," David said with a frown "That would mean..."

Lilith nodded "It means all of hell will have an open door right onto Earth. Every demon, damned soul and their mother will be free to destroy everything here."

"Let me guess," Michael said, "You're going to offer to hold the fort once we open up a portal?"

"Not quite," Lilith smiled "No, I'm offering to shut the door behind you, hopefully before any of my children realise that they can leave."

"And we're meant to just trust that you'll keep your word?" Kian asked "That sounds too good to be true."

"Oh, sweetie," Lilith replied "It is, but I am your only hope of pulling this off."

"So," Callum said looking at David "All we need is the spell we came for.'

"Exactly," Lilith nodded.

"The Coven do not answer to demons!" David said angrily.

"No, you just prayed to them," Lilith replied, her voice suddenly going hard as she marched towards David "To me and Lucifer. You prayed and we gave you knowledge and magic. You owe us. So does everybody else on the planet. I've paid for my sins and now it's time for you to pay for yours."

"This is insane!" David cried "Do any of you really believe this?"

Lilith continued staring at David as if she was daring him to continue. "Be careful what you say next," she said finally.

"You're not helping your cause here, Lilith," I said "We have the spell, you do not."

"We need to get Callum back to his own dimension, and find The House Of The Apocalypse before they can ruin that world too," I said "That's why we came to you, we need to stop them."

"There's no stopping The House of the Apocalypse," Lilith sneered "Lucifer has them wrapped around his little finger, you don't even have any idea how powerful they truly are."

"Well, you've certainly made it sound like we can't beat them," I shot back.

"Not in a straight fight, no. That's impossible," Lilith snapped "They already won and are trying to take over the entire fucking multiverse. Even if we stop The House of the Apocalypse, we still have to get Lucifer back into hell. That's where he belongs, after all."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Michael asked.

"Simple," Lilith smirked "I'm gonna show you, and when you wake up, you're gonna thank me. Trust me, everything will fall into place when you see it for yourself. So..." she said turning to David "Are we doing this thing or not?"

"Fine," David said, turning to glare at Lilith. "We're doing it. Let's get this over with."

"Thank you," Lilith grinned, turning her voice light and sweet "Okay, you kids I'll see you all on the other side. Be good, and bring back that spell."

Suddenly, her eyes rolled up in the top of her head and she started twitching violently. Her body trembled, and she dropped to her knees. Everyone was silent as Lilith screamed, before falling completely silent.

Slowly her eyes opened and a confused look spread across her face, as she stared at us.

"Victoria?" Michael asked frowning "Is that you?" he said cautiously.

Oh, God, I hope it's her...

"Yes, yes it is," she replied, taking a step forward "What the hell happened?"

"Well, not much, only that you were just possessed by Lilith," Kian replied.

"By Lilith?" Victoria repeated, turning to look at Lilith and shaking her head. Then slowly Victoria looked at David as if she expected some sort of explanation from him, but he didn't look back at her "What did she want?"

"To help us apparently," I explained "She wants to help us put Lucifer back into hell."

"What? Why would she want to do that?" Victoria asked, "She's Lucifer's wife, the mother of demons..."

"She wants to win," David interjected, a hint of annoyance in his voice "Just like all the others before her. She wants to use you and me, and everyone who goes along with us, to do her dirty work. We are not her first victims, and we probably won't be her last."

Yeah, she was good at playing the game...

"So, you've done this before then?" I asked David.

"Just once," David admitted, "But that didn't end so well for me."

"Who was the victim?" Victoria asked narrowing her eyes slightly.

"I was," David replied.