"We should divide and conquer," Hangman states.

"So you can leave us and do your own thing? We need to work as a team." Halo says.

Dice disagreed, "We need to give out different assignments."

"No, if we take out Team Delta, then we won't have anyone standing in our way to complete and destroy all the targets!" Gizmo said.

"I got maritime strikes, you all can split jobs from there," Jinx says, and I roll my eyes. We were not going to win if this man was in charge.

Somebody needed to be in charge, or else we would be crashing into each other in our final.

"I'm the person with the most accurate maritime strike average. I should be going after targets, Dice cover me. Hangman should do strikes as well, Payback and Fanboy cover him.   Then, we need to separate into those who will be engaging enemy fighters, and the others to defend our targets. Jinx, Gizmo, Jester, Ghost and Dagger, Circus and Sunshine should defend our targets and territory. Zeus, Viking, Knight, Hammer and Razor, Halo and Mustang should go straight to dogfighting. Go after different targets: take out Phoenix, Rooster, and Axis, those pilots are our biggest concern. Did I miss anybody?"

The silence was answer enough.

"Good. We don't have to stay in our current positions, just make sure to cover your man and do your job. We have a game to win." I finished, and it felt good.

I hear shouts over the radio of celebration, trying to get pumped up. And just in time too, as we saw the first F-18s from Delta.

"Avalanche, start from the west side and move your way in, I got east side." Hangman says as he banks to the right. Payback follows him, and Fanboy reads his instruments one more time before we reach the real fighting.

"Copy that. You ready Dice?"

"Affirmative." My wingman follows in his F-18 behind me, as we backtrack and then curve to the left.

Our targets had been dotted on a map in front of us during our mission prep. Not only that's but they were buoys in the ocean water, ones that showed up on our radar. They represented aircraft carriers, boats, and submarines as our targets.

"There's one on your 2 o'clock," Dice informed me.

"I see it. Bombs away." I said, hitting the trigger my thumb had been so patiently hovering over.

It was a direct hit, and it disappeared off our radar.

"Bullseye!" Dice said. "We got a bogie on our six."

"We have to shake him, they'll call back yo soon enough."

"I got him." Dice said, as he stopped his engines, and the F-18 flew past him. Dice chased him as I moved onto the next target. I heard a beep off the radio, "Got 'em. Coming back."

"I'm moving on to next target," I said, the second one already smoking.

I had taken 3 targets down out of 15. We had taken out 3 planes, and we hadn't lost one yet. So far, everything was going to plan.

"Jinx, Ghost and Dagger are out." Hangman informed me.

"Crap. That's defense, somebody needs to go cover! Who took them down?"

"Phoenix." Circus said.

"Somebody go shoot her and Omega down." I said, because I knew that she could do a lot more damage.

"Sunshine and I got her in sights, Hammer cover me!" Circus said.

Everyone was communicating, and we were fluid, filling in the spaces the more targets we hit, and the more people we lost.