Chapter 3: Wounded

"This is where I'll be staying at?" They asked, looking around the place as the two entered the gates. "Well no, you will be staying at the Butterfly Mansion. The entrance to the headquarters was closer than the mansion. While taking shortcuts may seem lazy, you are wounded and I would like to get you to help as soon as possible." Yudo explained. They nodded, signaling they understood it. A sharp pain in their chest made them shoot their hand up to their chest and clench it. They whimpered and winced at the highly unpleasant sensation. "Oh dear! Hey hey it's gonna be okay, we'll get to help, okay dear?" He whispered, brushing the hair out of their face and wiping the tears pricking in their eyes. He smiled brightly, assuring them that everything will be alright.

"Amani sir, would you like for me to take them? I assume that's an injured person you found within the site of a demon." A medic on the porch of the mansion called out to Yudo. "It is, ma'am! I'd like for you to get them to rest as soon as possible, they have a laceration on the chest and a mild few on the arm." He explained, following the medic into the mansion. "What is their name?" The medic asked. "(name)." He replied. "Take them to the room on the left and place them on a bed, I'll send some medics in there to tend their wounds." She said, looking at a few documents in her hand as she spoke. Yudo opened the door and placed them on the bed closest to the door.

"I assure you will be taken good care of here." He promised, lightly patting their head.