Chapter 5

AERIAL'S P.O.V

I opened my eyes and quickly shut them back because of the sun streaming in through the window.

"Ow, who opened my curtains?"

Then I heard a small laugh next to me. I turned my head to the left and screamed falling out of the bed.

"Ow, Tyler? What are you doing in my bed?"

"You're so cute, but honey this is my room."

I looked around the room and realized he was right, and his scent was on everything.

"Why am I here-?"

Then all the memories from last night rushed to my head. Memories of the blood everywhere, the letter, the gun.. Before I could even stop them tears were running down my face. Then Tyler picked me up and put me back on the bed in his lap.

"Shhh baby girl it's ok, everything will be ok, I promise I'm going to take care of you and Farrah if you let me."

When I heard Farrah's name I jumped off his lap, he quickly pulled me back down.

"No, I need to see my sister! She is all I got now, my mom is dead and my dad is dead she is all I have left." I sobbed harder. He pulled me closer.

"Aiden took her to school, she's ok."

"Aerial look at me please."

I looked over at him.

"There is something I have been needing to tell you, and before you react just listen to what I have to say first, can you do that please?"

I nodded my head.

"I never wanted to reject you, I only rejected you because someone is out to get you, but anyways he's is trying to kill me and he said if I don't reject you he was going to personally take you himself, mark you as his, mate you, then kill you."

I watched as his eyes turned pitch black so I kissed his cheek.

"He's not going to take me, I'm your mate."

"Aeri does this mean you can actually give me a chance then?"

"Of course after everything you did for me."

Tyler gave me this look and we both started leaning in and our lips brushing each other's until he just stopped.

"What what's wrong?"

"My Beta mind linked me, we have an intruder on our lands."

Tyler got up and pulled me with him grabbing my hand. We made it to the front door and started walking out, then Aiden ran to us.

"Sir, this scent is powerful and it smells familiar put I can't put a finger on it."

"I need my third in command, my pack fighters and you right behind me."

"Yes Alpha."

In a matter of 20 seconds everyone was behind him, scared of being late. Then all the fighters started growling. Then I smelled the scent that smells oddly like me? Then a huge pitch black wolf ran and stopped 50 feet away from us. Tyler pushed me behind him and started speaking.

"Shift!"

Then the big wolf shifted and pulled a pair of shorts that he had in his mouth.

"Why are you on my territory without permission?"

I couldn't put my finger on it either but he looked really really familiar.

"I came to get my daughters."

That's when it clicked. I walked around from Tyler.

"Dad?"