Moreover, Old Master Gu could not be considered Gu Zheng’s grandfather. He abused Gu Zheng like Madam Gu. Why should Gu Zheng repay the Meng family’s kindness on behalf of Old Master Gu?

Madam Meng paused for a moment and continued, “Miss Qiao, you smashed our car. Wan Wan has already apologized. Let’s call it a day. If you smash the remaining cars, it won’t be good for your reputation.”

“Reputation?”

Qiao Xi sneered and said firmly, “I remember that there’s a signboard in the backyard that the herbs growing here are important and can’t be trampled on. Meng Wan still drove into the backyard and crushed the herbs I planted.

“The marks on the ground also indicate that this wasn’t a one-time destruction but a result of repeated aggression!

“Miss Meng, you already knew that I planted these herbs, but you still rushed in and destroyed them. You wanted to show off to me and chase me out of Longwan Residential. Then, you aim to become a mistress of Longwan Residential. Am I right?”

Madam Meng’s expression darkened, and her finger trembled as she pointed at Qiao Xi. “Y-You, shut up! Nonsense!”

Her heart jerked because everything Qiao Xi said was true.

Meng Wan had deliberately crushed the herbs. It was just a few stalks, so why did Qiao Xi have to be so unforgiving? She had already smashed a car but was still dissatisfied?

Qiao Xi waved her hand. “I’m done speaking. Smash them!”

Bang!

The bodyguards held their weapons and slammed them into the cars.

The loud bangs from the smashing made Meng Wan’s face turn pale. She shouted, “Qiao Xi! So what if I did it on purpose? It’s just a few stalks of grass. You’ve already smashed my car that’s worth five million dollars, yet you’re still unwilling to let me off?”

“Pay for my cars, you b*tch! I’m going to kill you! B*tch—”

Suddenly, Meng Wan stopped talking. Her face was pale, and her eyes were filled with horror.

Chapter 194: Expensive Jinchuan Grass

The cold muzzle of the pistol was pressed against Meng Wan’s head, making her tremble.

Gu Zheng’s eyes were deep, and he exuded the domineering aura of a king. His voice was cold as he said, “Miss Meng, I don’t want to hear you say the word b*tch again.”

He… was actually pointing a pistol at her?

Madam Meng screamed in shock. Had Gu Zheng gone mad?

Gu Zheng was calm as he said slowly, “Miss Meng, if you continue to insult my wife, don’t blame me for being nasty.”

Meng Wan’s face was pale. She was so scared that she knelt on the ground.

Madam Meng quickly pulled Meng Wan up and said in a trembling voice, “Young Master Gu, Wan Wan doesn’t know how to keep her mouth shut. You must not blame her…”

Right now, Gu Zheng was in a fit of anger. Madam Meng immediately changed her way of addressing him and addressed him as ‘Young Master Gu’ because Gu Zheng was capable of doing anything. It was very likely that he would beat Meng Wan to death in a fit of anger.

Even if he really killed Meng Wan, the Meng family would not dare to pursue the matter. They could only grit their teeth and swallow it.

Madam Meng pulled Meng Wan along. “Wan Wan, I’ll bring you home now. Let’s go!”