Qiao Rou and a few of her actress friends walked over together. When she saw the person not far away, her body instantly trembled and her face revealed a sinister expression.

Soon, Qiao Rou calmed down. As this was the audition site and there were cameras and other actors nearby, she had to maintain her pure image.

“Brother Moling, why is Sister here too? Is she here for the audition too?”

Gu Moling shook his head. “I don’t think it’s possible. She’s not an actress, and your father won’t agree.”

Qiao Rou pretended to be weak. “I didn’t expect my sister to have such bad intentions toward me. When she heard that I’m here for the audition, she unexpectedly chose to compete with me. But she has never learned acting. Brother Moling, what should I do?”

The expression of a minor celebrity beside her changed.

Many admired Qiao Xi for defeating Fan Wenyuan and wished they could ingrain the video of Qiao Xi competing in the competition in their minds. However, the entertainment industry didn’t know about Qiao Xi at all, so those who came to participate in the audition had never seen Qiao Xi.

These small celebrities had only heard rumors of Qiao Xi and Qiao Rou fighting over Gu Moling.

Seeing that Gu Moling was extremely disgusted with Qiao Xi, the small celebrity, Li Sha, suddenly had an idea.

If she could chase Qiao Xi out, Young Master Gu would definitely think highly of her.

Moreover, the Gu family was an investor in this movie!

Thus, Li Sha excused herself to use the bathroom and turned to walk toward Qiao Xi.

Qiao Xi walked to the audition area, but she wasn’t in a hurry to enter. She wanted to find out what role they were holding auditions for today.

She was about to call Zhou Guanjin when she heard—

“Anyone can come for the audition, huh? What a joke!”

Qiao Xi looked at the woman in front of her. When their eyes met, she realized that she was the one being ridiculed.

Li Sha’s manager’s face was full of disdain. “This is the audition venue for the character of Shen Li. What right do you have to come? You’re really overestimating yourself! Let me tell you, our Li Sha has already been internally selected for this drama!”

Li Sha said arrogantly, “That’s right! The scriptwriter said that I fit Shen Li’s character the best. Qiao Xi, get lost quickly! Your efforts are all in vain!”

Just as Li Sha finished speaking, her manager at the side chimed in, “What’s with the security guards outside? Are they just letting anyone enter? What kind of place do they think this is?”

Chapter 174: Audition Crisis

Subsequently, Li Sha’s assistant walked over as well. “Miss Qiao, this is the audition venue. You shouldn’t be here. Don’t even think about snatching the role from Li Sha!”

Qiao Xi sneered. “You’re auditioning for Shen Li?”

Her favorite character in the script is Shen Li. She was a woman with a tragic fate. After many betrayals and getting abandoned several times, she eventually turned evil. The character was full of emotions and also a dark horse in the drama.

She only agreed with Zhou Guanjin to come to the audition because she wanted to choose a good actress to play this role.

However, Li Sha said that the character was definitely hers?