3.

Hazel Geisel Stewarts is a 19 year old girl from the good side of Railwood

Hazel Geisel Stewarts is a 19 year old girl from the good side of Railwood. She prefers to be called Haze. Haze has always lived in the good side. She is from a wealthy family. Her divorced parents both are high up when it comes to money. Her dad, he owns his own company of cars. He sells them and mends them with his team. Her mother, she's a lawyer. She prefers people to have a second chance other then just a straight punishment. Seconds chances are her mothers absolute favourite. She would rather someone, even a criminal, have a second chance and blow it and then get sent straight to prison rather then them just go to prison.

It's bad. I know. However, here in Railwood ... it's accepted. The best part about the good side is that it's safe. Haze is trusted by herself to roam around her side despite her always wanting to cross the track. She knows though, that if she ever did. She'd be as good as dead. So she constantly puts it past her to prevent it from happening. Haze has brown long wavy hair. She always styles it. Her eyes are brown also. She wears little makeup and her lashes are natural. Her lips are natural. Everything about her is natural ... even her hair. However, she is into all the colours and tends to fit best in skirts or red dresses.

Her love life was doomed to begin with ... she has only had a boyfriend. He will not be named just yet ... or at all. He really messed with her head. Screwed her over once or twice and it's easier to let him go. So she has. She's moved on and hasn't payed interested in anyone else. However, she gets drawn in to the bad side. Thinking, possibly the reason why she hasn't found true real love ... is because he doesn't belong here, on her side. He belongs on the other side, the bad side .... he belongs there.

Ellie Summer Williams is Hazels best friend. Has been ever since they were both born. Her dad works for and with Hazels dad. Their mothers attached to the hip. They've been friends since forever and that's why Ellie and Haze are so close. Ellie has blonde hair, it's darker than Corys. She has blue eyes and fake lash extensions and she used to have lip fillers until her father banned them and now she's accepted it and moved on. She's okay though, she isn't self conscious or hasn't got a reason for why she wanted lash extensions every month or lip fillers when she was 17. Shes 19 now. However, she's been a good best friend to Haze. She lives next door. The mums are always either down one or the others house. Sleepovers are more then easy.

Parties. That's where Ellie stands out the most. She is a party animal. Haze would rather be cooped up with a good book, or a movie and Ellie would rather be on the dance floor. Drunk or sober. It's been where she stood out because she's a good dancer. She grabs everyone's attention. It's easier said than done though, she never takes interest herself in potential lovers. She says whenever the time is right, whenever she is ready ... that's when it'll just happen.

She has never been attracted to the bad side. She isn't as wealthy as Haze. Her father earns a lot of money coming from the car company mind. Her mother owns a bakery. Ellie tends to go there for work sometimes just to help her out. Ellie now, dreams about being a professional fashionista. She wants to be the one behind putting certain clothes together. Whether that's making the clothes or just randomly styling them. Haze doesn't know about where she is going just yet. She loves animals. Maybe she will get a future career in that area.