“Mr. Nick, we’ll release the news right now and help Miss Qiao Xi turn the tables. Fan Wenyuan isn’t even qualified to join our organization, yet he actually looks down on Miss Qiao Xi! He must be crazy!”

Nick hurriedly stopped them. “Don’t worry. Miss Qiao Xi has her own plans. We’ll listen to her orders.”

He told everyone about Qiao Xi’s plan, and everyone expressed their admiration for her.

On the other hand, after Qiao Rou went offline, she immediately said respectfully to Fan Wenyuan, “Master, thank you for not arguing with Sister. Unfortunately, Sister’s personality is rebellious. I don’t know if she will change.”

Qiao Zhenguo immediately continued, “Mr. Fan, our Rou Rou has been gentle and kind since she was young. Seeing her sister cheat and getting scolded makes her feel uncomfortable. We’ll educate Qiao Xi well so that she won’t make such a mistake again.”

Fan Wenyuan raised his head high and cleared his throat. “Mr. Qiao, please discipline Qiao Xi well in case…”

“In case of what?”

A cold voice interrupted Fan Wenyuan.

Qiao Xi suddenly stood at the door with narrowed eyes and a cold smile on her lips. “You’re afraid that I’ll surpass you and take away your title as a master translator, right?”

There was complete silence.

At this moment, a few servants rushed in. “We really couldn’t stop the eldest miss from barging in!”

Qiao Zhenguo’s face darkened. “Qiao Xi, you’re too rude! You rushed in just like that, and you’re so disrespectful to Mr. Fan!”

“Do I need to inform you in advance when I return to the Qiao family? Has Mr. Qiao forgotten who owns this house?”

Qiao Zhenguo was instantly speechless, and his expression was unsightly. Qiao Rou, who was nearby, immediately walked over to calm him down. Then, she looked at Qiao Xi.

“Sister, Dad and I have already pleaded on your behalf. Mr. Fan doesn’t blame you anymore. Don’t be afraid of how this will affect you.”

Qiao Xi sneered with an icy-cold gaze.

“Mr. Fan, do you have the right to blame me?”

Because Qiao Xi’s aura was too strong, Fan Wenyuan couldn’t help but take a few steps back.

Qiao Zhenguo’s heart thumped, and he immediately roared angrily. “Qiao Xi! What do you want?”

Qiao Rou had a sad look on her face. “Sister already knows her mistake. Don’t blame her anymore.”

Chapter 168: Challenge

Qiao Xi completely ignored the father and daughter pair who were putting on an act. Instead, she stared at Fan Wenyuan with cold eyes.

She sneered. “Mr. Fan, you said I cheated. Where’s the evidence?”

Fan Wenyuan lowered his head guiltily, not daring to meet Qiao Xi’s gaze.

He knew very well that Qiao Xi hadn’t cheated, but he wouldn’t admit it.

He could not allow anyone to surpass him. Furthermore, she was a junior. If others knew that he had been working so hard for so many years yet was inferior to a woman in her 20s, he would definitely be ridiculed by everyone.

Qiao Zhenguo glared angrily. “Bastard! How did our Qiao family produce such a scourge like you? You cheated and ruined the Qiao family’s reputation but you even came home to cause trouble!”