Ten minutes ago, Qiao Xi had casually looked at the university’s forum when she was sitting on the bench in the small garden with her chin propped up.

The photo of Old Wang sending her to the university had been posted, and it indeed looked very ambiguous. From the angle of the photo, it must have been taken when she got out of the car. She thought of the light that flashed behind the large tree.

It must not be a coincidence. Someone was deliberately doing this.

Since someone was bullying her, of course, she had to smack their face and hit them hard! Since this person was stirring up trouble on the internet, which was her area of expertise, it was really too exciting.

Hence, Qiao Xi took out her laptop and typed out a series of commands to break past the firewall. She successfully entered the command system of the forum and did a small trick.

The anonymous threads on Li City University’s forum were no longer anonymous!

Everyone who posted and commented anonymously was instantly stripped of their identities. Their real names, student ID numbers, and courses were revealed. No matter how popular or unknown their accounts were, their real names were displayed!

Qiao Xi closed the laptop with satisfaction. ‘Come on, let’s fight online using our real names.’

Unfortunately, these people in front of her had yet to notice what she did before coming here. Therefore, Qiao Rou was still looking at Qiao Xi with an apologetic expression and said pretentiously, “Sister, I’m sorry. I failed to stop my classmates. They want to report you to the chancellor and say that you aren’t qualified to be a teacher, but I’ll always be on your side. I believe you wouldn’t be a mistress for money.”

Qiao Xi curled her lips meaningfully as if she had thought of something funny. “Sister, do you really believe me? Don’t tell me you’re setting me up again?”

Qiao Rou cried aggrievedly. “Sister, of course, I believe you. I’m your sister. Who else should I believe in if not you?”

Right at this moment, Qiao Xi’s trick started creating waves. There were no longer anonymous posts on Li City University’s official forum.. Everyone was now using their real names on the forum.

 Everyone was now using their real names on the forum

Chapter 54: Real Names On The Forum

Qiao Rou did not know about the changes on the forum and even pretended to wipe her tears. “Sister, although you were sent to the countryside when you were young and we didn’t spend much time together, I’ve always taken you as my sister in my heart. I believe that you wouldn’t do such a thing. The photo on the forum must have been published by someone with ulterior motives. Sister, don’t worry. I’ll definitely help you find that person and get them to delete the thread!”