4.4- The HSIℲ˥ƎS Wielder of Flames: Prt III

Start from the beginning

She kept her gaze directed down at the ground. But she let his words sink in, and thought to herself.

Flashback

Echidna: I was aware that you all took an interest in my contractor, however I am greatly surprised that you were the first one to try and reach out to him... Carmilla...

Echidna grinned mischievously at the uneasy Witch of Lust who was shifting uncomfortably.

Echidna: Whatever your reasons may be, if there is something you want to get across to him, you'll have to step outside of your "comfort zone". You cannot expect him to take you seriously if you are too timid to try and get your point across~

Carmilla:.....

Flashback End

Carmilla:... *Echidna-chan was right... I will have to... Try... Harder... With him...* A-Actually... Th-There are a few memories that I want y-you to see...

(Y/N): Ight, then go ahead and show me...

CarM̶̠͚̘̠̌͒̏͐̆́̈́ͅilla took a deep breath in and then let it out before warily taking a few steps forward.

The "cave" that they were in had distorted, and then a few moments later, they found themselves in another location entirely.

It was the Sea of Primordia...

And there they had seen a white-haired individual.

(Y/N):... Kolzreid...

(Y/N) muttered to himself. In front of him stood Kolzreid Zynthasius, his former self. He was clad in armour created using the power of Chaos.

Instead of (Y/N)'s usual blue eyes, He had a glowing pair of red eyes

He then spoke.

Kolzreid: You must have a good reason fO̴̝̹̿r disturbing me...

(Y/N) then heard an unfamiliar voice. It was a feminine one, and gave the impression of a flirtatious airhead, at the same time, it was also a somewhat pleasant voice to hear for whatever reason.

???: You're always so cold, would it hurt you to greet your adorable little sister with a more welcoming tone, Kol~

So he had a sister... While (Y/N) was mildly surprised, the surprise didn't last very long.

Kolzreid: What do you want... Elysia...?

——————————————