the boat i row, ms marvel

TITLE: the boat I rowLOVE INTEREST: bruno carelli OC: satori salvador FACECLAIM: ysa penarejo YEAR: season 1STATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: bruno carelli
OC: satori salvador
FACECLAIM: ysa penarejo
YEAR: season 1
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION
In which a young asgardian gets pulled into some superhero bullshit

Or

In which satori Salvador finally heals the wounds he mother created with the help of her best friend not realising she's falling in love with him

SUMMARY

Satori Salvador is a lot of things. An asgardian? Yes. A witch with a bit of a powerful twist? Also yes. A superhero? She'd laugh at you for even suggesting such a thing.

Sure she's powerful, being the daughter of an Asgardian witch who was the leader of the coven that raised the late Frigga, queen of Asgard. But she had no agenda in saving the lives of this planet. Well not with her powers at least, probably never in that way.

You can't exactly blame her for not wanting to go on that path. I mean her mother is best friends with Thor Odinson, the God of Thunder himself. Now that should be a blessing but in her eyes it was a curse.

For there have been several moments and milestones in her childhood that her mother missed because she was to busy playing hero to even remember she had a daughter. Over and over she'd leave her in their shared apartment for long periods of time. Her mother leaving may have allowed her to grow more independent and adaptive to such situations but she's only 17 and as much as she hated to admit it, there have been several moments where she missed her mother.

The way she'd make her Mac and cheese or their dance parties on the way to school every morning or the way she used to use her powers to make the bed time story's play out in front of her eyes.

Those were the things that made Satori not hate her mother but it didn't make it easier. When she wasn't around, things happened that Satori was forced to deal with on her own. Things that a mother and daughter should deal with together. But she didn't have her mother there so she just bundled it up.

That's how it's been for the past 5 years. After they were forced to settle on Midgard or better known as Earth after the destruction of Asgard, Satori and her mom chose to stay in a place called Jersey City. The first few years were fine, until 2019 when she first left to help Thor on new Asgard. The trips became more constant and then she helped the Avengers it all lead to month long trips where the Salvador women don't even speak when she's home.

That's how their relationship had been for years, from the young age of 11 to her current age of 16 she took care of herself and the house they'd bought all those years ago, she'd cook, clean, with the help of her genius mind she'd maintain it too all on her own. Went to school and got the grades she needed and managed to find the friends she needed.