saturday nights, never have i ever ✓

TITLE: saturday nightsLOVE INTEREST: Ben grossOC: dakota sawyerFACECLAIM: madison baileyYEAR: 2020STATUS: taken by obrienfilmss

LOVE INTEREST: Ben gross
OC: dakota sawyer
FACECLAIM: madison bailey
YEAR: 2020
STATUS: taken by obrienfilmss

DESCRIPTION
In which dakota sawyer falls for someone new

or

In which Ben gross falls for the girl who's always been there for him

SUMMARY
If it was one thing that Dakota and Ben had in common was that they both had very very busy parents.

Dakota's mother is a surgeon and damn good one too. Which often resulted in her travelling across the country, if not the world for procedures.

Dakota's father owns the biggest Real Estate Agency in Sherman Oaks and although some Real Estate Agents have a rather flexible schedule, Dakota's father put everything into his work. Perfecting the homes, making sure everything was in order for his clients.

Which often left Dakota, her older sister and younger sister alone or under the care of their grandmother.

Now this is exactly how the girls grew up and technically speaking, their grandmother raised them. Was it easy for the old woman? Nope not at all. To be quite frank, Dakota was the most unbearable child but over the years she blossomed into this remarkable young woman who everyone grew to be proud of.

That's how Ben and Dakota grew closer, ranting about their home life often was a bonding method for the two of them. Well it was mostly Ben who ranted, Dakota spent her life like this so she stopped being bothered a long time ago but she enjoyed listening to him.

So she was okay and unbothered by her parents a schedule, at least for a majority of her high school life.

For during the months on end that her parents spent away from her she had her best friend to fill the hole and that was honestly all she needed, all she needed to keep sane.

There would be times where she over thought the entire situation but that was where Ben came in, he knew how to calm her down. That's what they did for each other, they always made sure that the other person felt okay.

Until the spring concert in her last semester of her freshman year, it was the night her and the rest of the Orchestra were performing when her school friend's father collapsed and died in front of everyone.

Something in her mind just snapped and unfortunately the same thing happened with her siblings. It that moment when the ambulance came to carry the body away the Sawyer siblings could feel the pain that radiated off of Devi and her mother.

I'm that moment they realised that they would never feel that kind of pain, not at the stage of their parent-child relationship that they had. That truly bothered the three.

So what happens when her grandmothers time in this planet begins to slow down?

What happens when a new boy moves to town and immediately takes and interest in her?

What happens when Ben Gross finally sees that the perfect person for him has been living across from him for years?

NOTES
- inspired and based off of Saturday Nights by Khalid

- Also inspired by Still Don't Know My Name by Labrinth

- Dakota's older sister is played by Zendaya

- You can choose who plays her younger sister

- And their names can be chosen

- Apart from their rant buddies,they are dead ass really good friends

- Like they've known each other for a very long time

- Her mom is played by Lesley Ann Brandt

- Her dad is played by Matthias Schweighöfer

- You can decide their names

- You can also decide the name of her grandmother

- And who plays her

- Not gonna lie this story more revolves around the Sawyer family developing and Dakota growing as a person

- But yeah Dakota will be dealing with a lot in this fic

- She'll also start talking to Devi more

- Like they're in the same grade but don't really talk much

- Dakota is also in the swim team

- Second best in the team

- And she's in the girls soccer team

- I can't really think of how to develop Ben and Dakota but you can decide on that

- The guy that moves to Sherman Oaks that gets interested in Dakota can be
played by either Gavin Leatherwood or Thomas Doherty

- You can choose who between the two and his name

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME AND GIVE ME CREDIT