the man, cobra kai ✓

TITLE: the manLOVE INTEREST: Miguel diazOC: mackenzie* nichols FACECLAIM: olivia scott welchYEAR: season 2 STATUS: taken by jupiterdulcet

TITLE: the man
LOVE INTEREST: Miguel diaz
OC: mackenzie* nichols
FACECLAIM: olivia scott welch
YEAR: season 2
STATUS: taken by jupiterdulcet

DESCRIPTION
In which mackenzie nichols sacrifices another thing for her sister's happiness

or

In which mackie has always loved miguel diaz

SUMMARY
Growing up Tory Nichols often called the shots between herself and her 'younger' twin sister.

Growing up Mackie was the more kinder, funnier and compassionate sister.

But when their mother gets sick and they start to have money problems, Mackie is forced to become a little tougher that most could ever see.

Her and Tory were forced to get jobs. Tory worked in waitressing and Mackenzie managed to find a decent paying job at West Valley Hospital.

One thing that most people admired about Mackenzie Nichols was her optimism and positivity. Rumour has it that anyone who managed to find a place in her heart would be lucky enough to always find comfort whenever they see her.

The smile that formed on her face always found a way to calm people down and that was the gift that Mackenzie Nichols had.

It was also a gift that Tory wished she had. She envied her sister for having that gift; the gift of being an optimist. Even Tory herself was often the receiver of her gifts as well.

A simple hug or smile in her direction always managed to calm the oldest Nichols down and that's what Tory loved about her sister.

That despite the major differences in their personalities; their bond was stronger than glue.

That was until Tory started at Cobra Kai. Everything changed. The older Nichols got angrier and more arrogant and more aggressive.

With her positive front, Mackie got rather worried about what her sister would do if she got really angry, after all the two had petty disagreements rather often but now because of Tory joining Cobra Kai, those petty disagreements became full blown arguments that would result in Tory yelling at her sister.

So the younger Nichols did what she had to do. She joined Miyagi-Do with her longtime friend Demetri; to A, learn how to defend herself and B to make sure her sister never finds out.

Little did Mackenzie know, Tory had met the boy that she had been in love with since he moved to the town and before she knew it she stayed up talking about Tory's amazing new boyfriend who happened to be Miguel.

She didn't know exactly what Miguel had that made her fall for him like this, well she could name a few. His smile, his connection and bond with his mother and grandmother, the connection he had with her and the way he made her feel.

It was something that Mackenzie had never felt before which is probably what made her fall for him so quickly.

So what happens when the dojo's go to war with each other and things begin to spin out of control?

Will Mackenzie be able to keep her heart or will she spiral out of control like her sister?

NOTES
- based off of The Man by The Killers and Looking Out For You by Joy Again

- PLEASEEE CHANGE HER NAME

- When Mack started working at West Valley general she enrolled into West Valley High because it's closer to her work ( even though Tory was against it )

- She started working at the hospital in freshman year

- When she moved to West Valley she became friends with Sam, Ayesha Demetri and Eli

- She is also secretly friends with Moon

- Those she considers her best friends

- She's also been going to watch the All Valley Karate Tournaments since she befriended Sam

- Sometime she likes to practice a few kicks and punches on her breaks

- Her and Miguel met at school when the principal asks her to give Miguel a tour

- They hit it off really quickly

- When she joins Miyagi-Do she picks up on the moves really quickly

- Mackie has a tendency to put aside her own feelings for other peoples happiness

- Apart from Tory dating Miguel another example would be when Sam dates Miguel

- Tory is the only one who knows she likes Miguel

- But she dates him anyway

- She does talk to Mackie about it and Mackie says it's okay even though Mackie didn't really like the idea but she didn't tell Tory that

- It did kill her to see Tory and Miguel together

- But her sister was happy so she was okay with it

- But when they dated Mackie was a little sadder and Miguel noticed

- There's more to add on especially with the fight at the end of season 2

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME AND GIVE ME CREDIT