delicate, dylan o'brien

TITLE: delicateLOVE INTEREST: dylan o'brienOC: beatrice delacy almeda FACECLAIM: kiana madeiraYEAR: 2021STATUS: open

TITLE: delicate
LOVE INTEREST: dylan o'brien
OC: beatrice delacy almeda
FACECLAIM: kiana madeira
YEAR: 2021
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION

In which their secret six year long relationship gets exposed to the world

or

In which the media helps dylan realise how fragile and delicate their relationship has been

SUMMARY
In the year of 2015, something very secretive but magical happened. It happened in the concrete jungle itself.

Beatrice Almeda happened to stumble into a bar one night and Dylan happened to be there. They both remember exactly how it happened.

How this happy couple met.

She remembers looking for a dance partner because her friends were dancing together. She spots Dylan sitting alone at the bar, swirling his drink in the glass looking very deep in his thoughts.

The girl confidently walks up to him but slows down when she notices how he's feeling. She sits down beside him and the sit in silence for a couple minutes. She asks a few questions and so does he.

Before the song ends she asks him to dance, it may have taken some convincing but she found herself on the dance floor twirling and spinning with a guy she didn't even know the name of.

Did her friends freak out when she realised she was dancing with the Dylan O'brien? Yes they did, the scolded her later.

One thing Beatrice didn't expect was for her new neighbour to be the guy from the night before. He didn't expect the new person moving into the apartment opposite him to be the woman who brighten up his night after a shitty day.

Overtime they grew closer. Walks around the city, ice cream cones in the park, comfort in the day, dancing the moment the sun goes down. That was their routine and system until she had to move away for her role in a current popular Netflix show.

Although it truly hurt the both of them, they kept in frequent contact. Skype and FaceTime during every break she got.

Although they kept in contact, Dylan wanted to be near her again. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to play with her hair, he wanted to hug her, hold her hand, go for long walks with her, have ice cream with her, to dance with her. Just be with her.

That's how Dylan knew he was in love with the girl who was the light of his life. He loved her mind, body and soul. Everything he loved everything about her.