when i rip, avengers endgame

TITLE: when I ripLOVE INTEREST: n/a*OC: jocelyn* parker FACECLAIM: madelyn clineYEAR: 2023STATUS: open

TITLE: when I rip
LOVE INTEREST: n/a*
OC: jocelyn* parker
FACECLAIM: madelyn cline
YEAR: 2023
STATUS: open

DESCRIPTION
In which the parker twins reunite after five years

or

in which Peter Parker comes back from the dead to find that his younger sister is now older than him.

SUMMARY
Jocelyn Parker was born 5 minutes after her older brother Peter Parker. He often teased her about being the oldest between the two, even if it was five minutes.

Throughout their lives Peter and Jocelyn stuck together throughout everything, from the day they were born, from the day their parents dropped them off at their aunt and uncles apartment when they were much younger, from the moment he got bitten by that spider.

Maybe it was a twin thing that the two shared but always knew to go to each other whenever they were unsure of anything, whenever they wanted to talk about something. They trusted each other with their lives and secrets, even if it was a little to much information.

Nevertheless when Peter officially became Spider-Man she made sure to always clean him up to make sure his well 'suit' was in good condition but most certainly to make sure he never got to hurt.

She'd spar with him to make sure he was in top shape ( it was mostly an excuse to kick his ass though ), she'd sneak over to their local 7/11 for bandages and rubbing alcohol in the middle of the night and she'd cover up for him in school and with Aunt May ( though it would get her into trouble sometimes .)

The last thing that the former brunette expected was for her brother to go and fight a giant angry purple alien in space. She wished she could go to space and see the world from that point of view.

The last time she saw her brother was when she was when he snuck out of the bus on their way to a school field trip. But she truly felt something when she was back at the apartment.

Maybe it was twin-tuition but she felt this awful sinking feeling in her stomach and seconds later her aunt dissolved or disappeared.

That was the first time that Jocelyn Parker truly felt alone. Her twin brother and Aunt were in her eyes dead and she didn't know how to cope with that.

For awhile she focused all her time and energy on her school work and projects. She'd come home from school and get straight to her projects for school. Some times she'd play around with Peters prototype web shooters or try out one of Aunt May's recipes to pass the time.