I'm My Own Kind of F💎cked Up

I stared with a sour face, squinting my eyes at the party Fez had driven up too.

"No one said anything about a party." I stated bluntly. Fez forced a small smile, shutting off the car while looking at me from the mirror.

"Yeah, just got some business I gotta deal wit' tonight." I looked beside me, Rue already getting out of the car and shutting her door. Fezco following suit. I sighed in defeat, escaping my fate quickly and proceeding to get out of the car too, Ash following suit as well.

    My actions hesitate slightly, Fezco giving Ash a look. The one you could easily tell held a lot more meaning but also one that you couldn't tell what it meant. I squinted my eyes at this, Ash suddenly cutting me off from Fezco.

"C'mon on, ma. You can come sit wit' me by the pool, no one fuck wit' you there." I smirked coyly, tilting my head some.

"I don't need your protecting." He gave a sly smirk, giving me a quick look over.

"You sure? You really seemed to like my help last time." He stepped closer in front of me. I squinted my eyes some, walking past him quietly. I sighed in defeat, almost smiling before remembering where I was.

"Seriously, I'll be by the pool if you need me, ma." I looked back partially, nodding as I continued my way inside. We all know where I'm going. First fucking stop I was gonna make.. The kitchen. I ducked, dodged and slipped in between the people with ease, taking a cup greedily from the never-ending supply.

    I blinked in disgust as the two older teens in front of me, eating each other's face. Oh God, please don't tell me that's what me and Ash looked like.. I leaned away from them, reaching out for a bottle as I tried not to interrupt them. I looked down at the bottle walking to the other side of the kitchen, pouring some in the cup while doing so.

    I rested against the counter, throwing the cup back. I made a face, realizing it was vodka. Seriously?.. I put the bottle down, grabbing another random one and poured some of that instead, throwing that back. I gagged at the liquid, making a face at it. Nevermind.. I'll stick to the vodka..

    I poured some into the cup, drinking it to wash down the previous mistake. I sighed, going to drink some more.

"Oh my God, Marina! Have you seen Cassie? Wait, hi, Happy New Yea's, I love you. Have you seen Cassie?" I blinked, taking everything Lexi had just thrown at me. I chuckled incredulously under my breathe, almost confused.

"Uh. Happy New Year's, love you too and no, I haven't. I'm sorry. Is everything alright, though?" She sighed heavily, seeming to give up, shaking her head.

"We got in a fight on the way here, she just.. She jumped out of the car while I was at a red light. She's already drunk. I think, I don't know." I take a small sip from my drink.

"Well, I haven't seen her, but if I do, I'll let you know. I'm sure she's fine though, Lexi. Hey, if I recall, you didn't have much fun at the last party we went to. Why don't you, like.. I don't know. Go.. meet a boy or something. Not fair of Cassie to always be out having fun. Which reminds me.. We need to hang out more." I grinned childishly at the end. She exhales slowly, smiling at the end of it.

"I know. I just.. I worry about her, ya know?" I smiled, nodding in agreement.

"Trust me, I get it. I swear their lack of safety is just.. unbelievable." I playfully scold our sisters motherly, causing her to laugh.

"Hey, you're not exactly careful yourself." I looked over to her, shrugging a shoulder, almost a proud smile.

"Hey, but I make it fun." She rolled her eyes playfully, before looking at me unconvinced.