18. Not fair!

Lila was livid when she saw Mari and Jas outside the forest, how could this be!? You shouldn't be able to leave the forest if you go in at night at all!! It just didn't make sense to her! She so badly wanted to get answers but she still couldn't stop telling the truth right now, when Adrien told her the conditions to life her curse... She went to try but she couldn't stop telling the truth about everything... And Adrien he was being honest about everything, no matter what he always says something he thought about others around him.

It really pissed her off because people were getting the police involved slowly, she had to listen to her mom screaming at her over and over again because police came back because Adrien revealed something or someone found out something she did without anyone knowing, as a result she was being watched and only had one last chance before she is sent to an all girls private school back in Italy with an ugly uniform from what she uncovered online, it scared her to think that her mom is planning to send her there... She had to figure out a way to get out of it and fast, so she glared as she watched the two girls walk into the school with Chloe and Sabrina like nothing was wrong at all.

She stormed into the bathroom to scream in anger, she wasn't happy about any of this and so badly wanted to ruin them but because she couldn't lie... She would need to do something else... Specifically get them in trouble for actually doing something to her, as a result it would mean the waiting game on her end in the hopes that something happens and she will be a winner in all of this, she had to keep this plan to herself though... If she told Adrien then he would be honest and tell others so she needed to not let anyone know about her plans, meanwhile Jasmine and Mari were relaxing in the classroom talking to Chloe and Sabrina before Mari begins to think about Toshinori.

 If she told Adrien then he would be honest and tell others so she needed to not let anyone know about her plans, meanwhile Jasmine and Mari were relaxing in the classroom talking to Chloe and Sabrina before Mari begins to think about Toshinori

The man had explained about having children with Izuku... But she so badly wanted some with him, even if there was a chance she gives birth to his father or stepmom at some point, luckily Ochako was working on a spell to detect the spirit of the dead she would carry and had a potion for her to drink that will make the child have there past life locked away for a number of years so they can raise the baby without any problems from the past, she was excited to talk to Izuku about this while she watched Jasmine smiling and talking to there friends as Juleka came over with a smile and greeting them.

She sat down with them and chatted about random things with them which was great, the rest of the class walked in and kept watching them talking as Caline came in and was shocked at the sight of the two girls in her classroom... But she decided to push herself to smile and focused on the lesson for today, the class though... Was more focused on Jas and Mari then the lesson to be honest, so she decided to sit at her desk and read a book for now, since she couldn't do the lesson right now so she might as well read a bit, Jas didn't like that though, in her opinion it just said one thing "Being lazy Bustier? The school board won't be happy to hear about this if I were to go tell them that you would rather read then teach the next generation something" she said with a kind and soft expression.