16. The talk

Adrien looked good in his black cat outfit, of course Lila had wanted them to match but his costume had been with him since they got here... So yeah he wasn't changing costumes, he watched Jasmine who was talking to a Frankenstein before going over to her "Jasmine... Can we talk?" he asked as she turned to look at him, she didn't look like she wanted to talk to him at all right now... But she still nodded to his request and followed him a little away from the party, once away he looked at her in anger "How could you do something to Lila like that? You know that it will only make things worse for you by doing this" he said making her roll her eyes to his surprise.

"Considering she ate something with a truth potion mixed in... She won't lie anymore for the rest of her life... Unless she fixes her lies" she said with a smile, he looked at her in shock though... She can't lie anymore? No matter what she will only say the truth "Right now she's trying to keep quiet... But the potion pushes her to tell the truth... Especially what she's thinking of others" she added making him look to see Alya looking pissed at Lila before grabbing Nino and storming off, he could clearly tell that Lila had said something to Alya that she keeping a secret and she was now pissed at the liar for telling, he then turned to Jasmine with a pissed off look "Give me the potion that will free her" he ordered making Jasmine raise a brow.

"I already told you. The only way for Lila to be freed from the effects of the potion is to admit her lies to the people she lied to... Which is never going to happen knowing Lila even if you tell her this... So there is no potion to reverse this" she revealed making Adrien's eyes widen to her words, there was no way to reverse this? So Lila was doomed to reveal the truth for the rest of her life?  No... He can't let that happen! It needed to stop somehow! But how? She said that Lila needs to admit the truth in order to be free from the potion.

Determined, he glared at her before running over to Lila to tell her more about the potion, Jasmine rolled her eyes as he left... And then grinned "Shame... Didn't even let me tell him that she needed to figure it out herself... By telling her he get's affected by the honesty effect of the potion and making them both permanent... Meaning for the rest of there lives Lila can't lia or keep her thoughts to herself and Adrien will forever be honest about things from others and around him" she giggled faintly before walking away to look for the boys and her friends who were enjoying themselves right now.

 Meaning for the rest of there lives Lila can't lia or keep her thoughts to herself and Adrien will forever be honest about things from others and around him" she giggled faintly before walking away to look for the boys and her friends who were en...

"Hey you guys! Everything alright here?" she asked while going to Katsuki who smiled as he pulled her close to him, Izuku chuckled and Mari giggled at them... While Chloe, Sabrina and Juleka thought they were cute "Were doing alright... Saw what was going on with Lila and your talk with the blonde" he said making her nod "Yeah... He should be going through the effects of Lila's potion soon enough" she said making them nod, she had already explained to them what would happen if someone who knew the effects of the potion told Lila who had it... So they all kept away so they don't become like her.

Better Adrien then them really "I still can't believe he got mad at you for ruining Lila's plan... Even though he didn't know about it to be honest" Chloe said making them all nod in agreement, they had an idea of what Adrien might do from the way he was looking at Jasmine but they didn't think this would happen in the end, which is why they kept an eye on the whole thing and then moved away to let her take care of it all, after that they saw Adrien walk away and go to Lila to talk without noticing that faint glow of a thread connecting them from the effects of the potion that Lila had without knowing in the end.

It was still funny seeing her eat what contained the potion and seeing her faintly glow to show that she ingested it, she didn't even notice it at all and simply finished the treat and then skipped off to a corner to wait in before slipping the potion she got from Ochako, it was so much fun just watching go over to pour it in for them to drink... Without knowing that it wasn't going to work at all with what Ochako already mixed into it, the party kept going with a few special shows for everyone to enjoy except Alya and Nino who left the party completely, Lila ran off after she realized that she couldn't lie at all even though she admitting what she lied about.

And then there was Adrien... After Lila admitted that he knew she was lying, he ended up getting shunned by the class and as such he left the party to return to his room... Probably looking for Alya and Nino in the hopes that neither of them knew of what Lila said to the others right now, too bad because Chloe noticed Alix pulling out her phone and saying Alya so that meant that she and Nino now know that Adrien knew that Lila was a liar from the very start, as a result... Adrien had no friends now and they were all okay with that, soon it was getting late so the class were packing up to leave the forest, Mari and Jasmine of course hugged there three friends who promised to keep in contact with them.

What the two were excited about as the class left... Was the face they would all make when they come see them at school to greet there friends and to hang out with them.