12. Getting ready

Jasmine yawned as she sat up in bed to stretch, last night had been great and she was happy to be with Katsuki in bed, he had taken the pups too have a bath and she smiled at them as he cleaned them, she then presented them with the order Ochako finished making Katsuki help her put the charms on the pups, then helped her with the protection one while he slipped on the one she got him, they decided to wait with the incense for now because right now the pups were still young and there was her old class.

He knew that she wanted them gone first and so that was the plan, then he planned to really make her happy by taking her on a few dates, of course the pups would be with his parents during that time but that was why he was taking them out right now... So they could know there grand parents and be ready for when they were to stay with them for a bit, she then turned to Katsuki who was still sleeping... But not there pups, they were already up and ready to start the day, she faintly giggled but guided them to the kitchen to eat "Mommy needs to get cleaned up and dressed first alright? I'll be down in just a moment" she explained making them yip with joy before she left.

It was still strange to her with being able to understand her children in wolf form, Katsuki explained to her though that because he claimed her as his mate she would understand them now in wolf form without a problem, she was happy for that... But it was still hard for her to fully wrap it around her head, she grabbed a change of clothes and went to get cleaned up in the shower, she faintly hummed a tune as she showered as she cleaned her hair, she could faintly hear her pups down in the kitchen and silence from her mate Katsuki as she finished cleaning herself to then get dry before getting dressed.

She had thought about putting on her red kimono dress again but decided against it and began to put on the outfit she picked out which made her smile as she looked herself over in the outfit making her smile and giggle at herself before walking out of the bathroom to then take care of her hair, she walked back into the bedroom where Katsuki still slept in bed making her smile and kiss his cheek before working on her hair, she quietly and slowly dried her hair with a towel before using her hair serum to make her hair shine... That Katsuki will use on her hair and tail when he thinks she isn't looking.

Once done she smiled while putting on some lipstick and then she nodded to herself as arms wrapped around her "Good morning" she said making him smile and kiss her cheek "Go take a shower while I make your breakfast" she said making him nod as he ...

Once done she smiled while putting on some lipstick and then she nodded to herself as arms wrapped around her "Good morning" she said making him smile and kiss her cheek "Go take a shower while I make your breakfast" she said making him nod as he grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom, she then walked out and headed down the stairs to get to the kitchen... Only to be stopped by a knock on the door, she raised a brow as she was very confused on who could be there since she wasn't expecting guests at all right now, she walked over and opened the door to find her old classmates there "What are you doing here?" she asked with a glare towards them.

They all smiled at her when she answered the door... Minus Lila who was glaring at the whole thing happening right now, miss Bustier had gotten them a free day to enjoy themselves, but then Adrien suggested that they go see Jasmine making them all agree while Lila claimed that she might be busy right now, but they all still went in the end without thinking that maybe Jasmine didn't want to see them "May we come in Jasmine? We have missed you greatly and it would be nice to talk over some snacks and drinks" Caline explained in a soft and sweet tone that made Jasmine want to gag "No" and with that word she slammed the door shut in there faces and then walked over to the kitchen.

Katsuki came over looking a little pissed not long after "They are still waiting at the door... Thinking that your at fault and being rude" he said making her roll her eyes "They can claim whatever they want but I won't let them in here to do whatever they want here like they own the place" she said making him nod with a smile, it wasn't long before the class left with a huff of anger, Jasmine sighed in relief while noticing that not everyone left... Specifically Chloe and Sabrina didn't leave, she looked at Katsuki and then went to the door, she opened it to find Chloe about to knock and surprised that Jasmine answered "What is it?" she asked with an annoyed look on her face.

Chloe looked towards Sabrina who nodded to her before looking back at Jasmine "I wanted to... Apologize to you and Marinette" she explained which shocked Jasmine greatly, but she let's the two in and has Katsuki contact Izuku to have Mari come over, once done they head to the kitchen were he cooks for them breakfast, Mari and Izuku arrive a while later looking confused and surprised at the sight of Sabrina and Chloe there right now, the blonde looked nervous to even speak but Sabrina was speaking to her softly about how better she will feel from talking to them, Mari and Jasmine looked at one another for a moment before looking at Chloe once more "I want to apologize for everything I have done to the both of you, I know that saying sorry won't change the fact that I bullied you two" she began which surprised the two girls.

But Chloe wasn't done at all "I still want to try and show you that I am changing for the better" she explained which made them look at one another in surprise, Jasmine looked at Mari's expression and could tell that she was having a hard time with all of this... She on the other hand wasn't feeling the same way, she could tell that Chloe changed and wanted to fix things between them and Jasmine was willing to meet her halfway so she can try to fix things between them "I forgive you Chloe, while it might take a while for me to fully trust you I do forgive you" she said making Chloe smile and nod... And then turned towards Mari with a nervous look.

Mari was dressed in a sophisticated outfit that Jasmine didn't understand why she wore it in the first place

Mari was dressed in a sophisticated outfit that Jasmine didn't understand why she wore it in the first place... But she knew it was for a specific reason as she then looked at Chloe with a serious look "I am still pissed with everything you did to me and for that I can't forgive you because you can't make me forget the pain you put me through like Jasmine can" she explained which made Chloe slowly nod... But Mari wasn't done speaking "But you can work to earn my forgiveness" she said which gave Chloe hope to fix things, they spoke a bit longer before the two girls left while Jasmine smiled towards her friend "I'm proud of you... Sure you didn't forgive Chloe... But your still giving her a chance" she explained making Mari nod "But it's not the same for the class... They need to be ready for karma... And we need to get ready for Halloween" she said making them all nod.