"Ha dekho, you are blushing."

"Nothing like that ma" I quickly bite my inner cheeks to hide them and fixed my face to normal look. Giving a pleading look to Mrs. Hood to drop the topic.

"Acha theek hai. Now batao mujhe tum jana jathiyo kiya?" I didn't nod or shook my head, just sit straight thinking what to say. Why not? I mean for once let's see what the chamgadar is capable of.

"I'll go ma" I said looking at Ma, she had a big smile on her face.

"Great! Now what are you gonna wear?"

"Something simple maybe. Have anything in your mind ma?"

"No, just wear anything that you are comfortable with but make sure it suits." I nod at her and left. Walking towards my car, I saw Abhimanyu and Akshu arguing? I looked confused at them, seeing them arguing is quite rare. Anyways not my problem so I just drove off from there.

Reach home, straight to room to get ready. After 25 minutes I was ready. ( Just think of any outfit that Aarohi is wearing okay)

"Aaru"

"Ha come in hhaiya" I shouted from inside. He came in and looked at me from top to bottom, scanning me through.

"Main kaisa dikh raha hoon Bhai?"

"Pretty, really pretty." I smiled at his comment and looked in the mirror to check all okay or not.

"Any event?"

"Nahi Bhai. Just a dinner with..... a friend" I can't tell my brother I'm going to dinner with Neil, Akshu's devar. Kairav bhai still didn't leave it, "Who is it?" Umm...."Neha. Yes it's Neha"  I sighed, what else I can say? Hey bro, I'm going out for dinner with Neil? No way.

"Bhai don't worry I'll be fine okay. I'm not a small kid okay" He looked convinced, his nod made it clear. Then he left saying be careful and some other things what a brother will say to a sister.

Before going down I messaged Chamgadar to send me to location, then I went down. After convincing Bade papa to eat out, I drove off from my home to the restaurant.

.
.
.

Reaching the restaurant, I came out and went in to check everything is fine or not. It's not a classy restaurant as I prefer that. I more like to eat in a simple yet beautiful restaurant.

"All okay?" I asked the manager he said yes which made me smile. Looking at my watch, I wait for Miss Chipkali to arrive.

After few minutes she arrived, I gasped looking at her. Even thought she's wearing a simple dress yet she look so beautiful.

Wait a minute - snapping mentally, did I just called chipkali beautiful?

"Neil!" Aarohi waved her hand in front of my face, "Where are you lost?" "Uh- nothing. Let's go in."

His hand came near me, asking me to take it. I looked at him and his hand repeatedly with my brows rised.

"No? Alright" I mentally slapped for doing that, that's the third time she rejected me.

'Its okay Neil, a day will come' my heart pacified me. Hope so.

The manager came and showed us the table, near a window where we can see the moon and dark blue sky with some stars shining brightly.

As a gentleman, I pulled the chair for Aarohi to sit, "Gentleman I see" I just smiled at her and sat opposite her.

"Nice view really. Never knew you had a nice taste"

"That's why you should never judge a book by its cover. Anyways thank you for the compliment." I gave my big smile.

"This time only" and it became small more like a thin smile.