Session 4

Yes I'm back with our flirting session.

A: Do you like raisins?
B: yes
A: How do you feel about a date?

Feel my shirt. Know what's it made of?
Boyfriend material

Anyone who says Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth has clearly never stood next to you!

Life without you is a broken pencil. Pointless

I'm such a sleepy head. I keep falling for you.
(Me to my bed)

Nothing is infinite except my love for you (me to you guys❤)

The pool isnt the only thing which is wet
(yeah coz when I'll push you in the sea you'll also be wet and maybe dead)

What would you say if I asked you out for a dinner?
(Pay for my dinner in return I'll make you bankrupt)

I never wanted to be a superman.
I always wanted to be YOURMAN.
(Waiting for you anpanman~)

You're a short girl and that's something I like the most.
(*leaves the chat*)

Heyyyyy I'm back with our flirting sessions so a few things I wanna tell you guys.

First of all I'm really sorry if I couldn't put your suggested pick up lines. If somebody wrote a pick up line in wink69's comment and I haven't wrote it here till now so please write in this chapter again I'll surely give you the credit.

Second, the above written pickup lines aren't mine the credit goes to the respective owner.

Third, the things written in brackets ( ) are my that is wintercrystalbear's thoughts which came when I read those pick up lines.

Fourth, if anyone if you is in a real relationship with human only that is if anyone if you is in an actual relationship, not imaginary ones or that with bed, phone or pillow or anything else. Kindly tell us if you're comfortable so maybe if in future someone comes for asking advice or if we want to know a few things before being in a relationship or for writing a story your experience can help us.

Today no homework just complete your first assignment.
Take care

Annyeong!!!