I started patting the guy's back awkwardly until he finally stopped crying.

"If you're my little brother then...Ummm...Are our parents still alive?" I asked.

The guy pulled away from the hug and nodded hurriedly.

"Yes they are...They'll be happy to see you" He said.

I nodded.

"P'Tem here got attacked the day you got kidnapped...You were chasing the person who attacked him...Then you disappeared and now we found you again...If it wasn't for that documentary we'd have lost you P'Porsche" The kid said excitedly as he kept his hands on my shoulders.

I shook my head indicating that I still didn't remember anything.

"Nevermind P'Porsche...You'll remember eventually there's no need to rush" He said.

I nodded absentmindedly.

"If you want my opinion I think it would be better if he goes to his hometown...I mean his parents are there right?" Tem asked.

Kinn nodded.

"But I can't do that I'm still working for..." I started.

"I'm sure they won't mind Porsche especially if you insist on going...Besides don't you want to see your parents?" Jom asked.

To be honest I was curious to see them...Besides there are three more people aside from Kinn all saying that they knew me so that counts as something right?

It'll be ridiculous if they're all playing a prank on me.

So I decided to see what they have.

"Alright...Let's go to Chumpon" I said.

Then we went to mr Min's house.

Mr Min and his wife mrs Jan greeted them nicely.

I stopped Tem before he could sit down.

"Do you know why you were attacked?" I asked.

Tem sighed heavily and nodded.

"Let's talk about it then...Do you want to talk here or somewhere else?" I asked.

I took him back to the beach.

"We have another friend...Pete...Some time after I got attacked and you got kidnapped he also stopped contacting us...Then he somehow got involved in a series of murders...Ummm...I don't know what happened exactly but when you got kidnapped another case was opened...Apparently you didn't get kidnapped alone...Because there were a few women who disappeared too...The police didn't find them yet though" Tem said.

"What about you? Why did you get attacked?" I asked.

"I don't know I don't even think it was supposed to be me" He said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"If we go to Chumpon do you think I'll have a better chance at remembering?" I asked.

"Oh well...Who knows? Besides it's our vacation from college we're supposed to part ways anyway" He said.

"I'm still a student?" I asked.

Tem sighed heavily and patted my shoulder.

"Let's just go back now ok?" He asked.

I nodded and we started walking back to the house.

(Meanwhile)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was at the house talking to Porchay and Jom when my phone started ringing.

I frowned in confusion when I saw that it was an unknown number.

"Is this mr Kinn Anakin Theerapanyakul?" The person on the other end asked.

"Yes that's me" I said.

"I'm detective San from the Thai homicide department...I'd appreciate it if you come down to the station for an autopsy check" The officer said.

I frowned in confusion.

"Autopsy check for who?" I asked.

My eyes widened when I heard the name.

I regained my senses when I heard a voice talking but I couldn't focus on what they were saying.

"Kim is dead" I said.

"What?" Porchay asked.

"He's dead" I said as I started rubbing my tears.

"No...NO...P'KINN YOU'RE LYING RIGHT? P'Kim" Porchay said as he cried his eyes out and sobbing.

I didn't say anything.

(The next day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I arrived back in Thailand late at night and went straight to my father's house then took Macau and left after the funeral was over.

My father tried to talk to me but I ignored him and left with Macau.

Porchay insisted on going but I refused to take him with me.

"P'Kinn...P'Kim sent me something" Macau said as soon as we were sitting in the car.

Then turned on the line chat and we listened to it together.

"My father did this to my mother and P'Vegas...I don't know what to say P'Kinn" He said as he cried on my shoulder.

I patted his back.

"It's a good thing that you're alright Macau" I said as I continued patting his back.

"Where's P'Vegas? I want to see him" He said.

He fainted from shock.

(Meanwhile)

Pete's P.O.V:

I was in my room when I noticed that my grandmother sent me a Facebook message.

My grandmother...

I miss her.

I wonder what it'd feel like to go back to Chumpon.

Would that be possible?

The door opened and Vegas walked into the room.

"Vegas...How would you like going to Chumpon with me?" I asked.

Vegas frowned in confusion.

"Why would we go there?" He asked.

I sighed heavily and nodded to myself.

"What if you forget about your revenge and run away with me? For real this time" I said.