S3C3: unbelievable

Two days past, and Romeo kept doing mean things to Connor and Amaya and kept blaming it on the two. Connor and Amaya kept believing the lies and are starting to get really mad at each other for not hearing that they did it. (I won't tell you what Romeo did, but it was really bad)

School just ended and the trio just arrived at home and Connor and Amaya didn't say good bye to each other or Greg they just went inside. Connor just arrived in his room and saw a box on his bed with a handle on the side and note on it.

Connor: great what is it now. he said mad reading the note

the note says (Connor, I am sorry for all I did to you these past few weeks, so I left you a surprise, just turn the handle. Amaya)

Connor: well I hope this surprise will be enough to make me forgive her. he said before he started turning the handle

So Connor started to turn the handle, after a few seconds the lid popped open and a gun looking thing popped up. Connor got a little scared then the "gun" (I put that cause it looked like a gun, but it was technically not a gun) started to spray Connor's so far one weakness (water) right into his face getting him soaked.

Connor: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. he screamed getting wet

Connor dropped the box and the water kept spraying getting his clothes wet to. A few seconds later it stopped shouting water. When it did Connor looked down at his soaked body. He feels anger starting to go through his body.

Connor: AMAYA. he somewhat shouted angry leaving his room

While Connor got a wet surprise, Amaya got in her room and also saw a box on her bed, this box was the same as Connor's, but her box was a little bigger and handle less.

Amaya: now what. she said grabbing the note reading it

her note says (Amaya, I feel bad about what I did to you these few days, so I left you a nice surprise inside the box. Connor)

Amaya: I hope it is a good surprise. she said starting to open up the box

Amaya opened the box and inside she found a few cut up pieces of paper. She went through the pieces, then she found a big one and recognized the picture on it (half of Flossy Flashes head). She then looked closer at the pieces and realized they were all pieces from Flossy Flash comics cut up into little pieces. She then felt anger grow inside her.

Amaya: CONNOR. she said leaving her room

Amaya and Connor both still angry met up outside their houses on the sidewalk

Amaya: I didn't enjoy your surprise Connor. she said angry

Connor: you think I enjoyed yours. he said mad showing her that he is wet

Amaya: well you took some Flossy Flash comics and went crazy with a pair of scissors

Connor: I didn't, I didn't even touch Flossy flash comics recently

Amaya: well I didn't leave you any wet surprise either

Both were now feeling almost nothing but hatred

Amaya: you know Connor, I can't believe that I every felt stuff for you. she said starting to shout

Connor: me either Amaya. he said shouting to

Amaya: YEAH WELL YOU KNOW WHAT CONNOR, THIS THING BETWEEN US IS NOW OVER. she shouted really angry

Connor: WELL THAT IS THE ONLY THING THIS PAST FEW DAYS THAT WE BOTH AGREE ON. he shouted really angry too

Connor and Amaya then just walked away from each other and back to their rooms

That's it for this Chapter. Looks like Romeo's plan works, Connor and Amaya just broke up their relationship. But comment below if you think that they won't stay apart from each other. The special person is getting closer, and here is a few things about how close he is. (their is a chapter after this one, then the next one after that by the end of it you may know the special person, then after that is the chapter where he is truly revealed). I gave two clues about the special person already, if you haven seen them go to the bottom of S2C8 and S3C2. Next chapter will also have one last clue about the special person. See you then.