Chapter Four: I Have a Dragon Stalker!?

We were going back to the castle after playing 'Demon Choices' for the 8th time. It was already past noon. As soon as we were back at we're the signs were, a HUGE gust of wind came our way.
'Is this going to be a hurricane?' I felt like I was going to get off the ground...no.....I WAS OFF THE GROUND! "HOOLD OOON!" I screamed.                                
"OOOOOKAYYY" Ren shouted back while holding on to me as tight as possible. I was ready to cast a spell when....the wind just.....stopped.
'That's weird' I thought 'I swear it felt like a hurricane for a moment. Was it jus a fluke?'
"SOOOORA!! Why did the wind stop..?" Ren asked "It felt soooo...good,"
'Your one weird Demon Lord' was all I was thinking. "I don't know Ren"
"BUT YOU KNOW EVERRYTHINGGGG!!" She pouted "Call me LORD Ren though"
"Why should I..?"
"Because I am the Demon Lord" She was proud of herself for that. I just looked at her and said "But your weak"
"NOW THAT'S UNFAIRR!!" She screamed "YOU MEANIEE!" she tried to run away but the wind came back and she was  sucked away by it.
"REEEN!"
"IT'S LORD REN TO YOUUUU!" That's all she could say to me while she was getting swiped away by the wind. I tried to chase after her but the wind was too damn strong.
'Dammit. At this rate I won't catch up to her...I won't be able to take care of her...my money will..' I thought. I was about to give up when a HUGE earthquake appeared. It stopped and when I looked up, I saw a dragon. We were face-to-face, looking at each other's eyes (I was trembling in fear). We just stared at each other. Because of the earthquake that seemed to stop when this dragon landed, the wind has stopped.
"D-did you cause the hurricane like wind to happen..?" I asked. The dragon just stared at me. He opened his mouth and said "OF COURSE~~I wanted to see if you would be able to resist!" He seemed to be in love "and you were...just the thought..." He than transformed into a man with jet balck hair. He had ruby red eyes that shined in the sun.  He wore a nice black gentleman suit. He looked really good and handsome (so many people in this world are so beautiful and handsome..WHY IS THAT).
"Hello...." I was waiting for him to tell me what his name was instead he didn't and just stood there....confused. He moved his mouth and said
"Dear why did you cut off..? Go on, don't be embarrassed. Say my name~~" ahh...he was one of those DUMB people. Oh how I love those people. They totally DON'T get on my nerves all the time. "We are friends...you can trust me. Say my name pleaseeee~~"
'I don't know you name though...someone please save me,' I was balling on the inside waiting for my plot amour to come save me.
"Where...is Ren..?" I asked. As you could see I was trying to change the subject while also trying to sound like a concern person but mostly trying to change the subject.
"Ooh your so cold to me but that's what I like about you. I know you love me...always" He totally wasn't getting on my nerves. I than heard someone coming our direction. "Owwwie," she said "Sora you will have to treat me to some dango later" It was the one and only Ren.
"WHYY??" I shouted at her. I was pissed right now. I can see why that Takashi guy wanted to quit having to take care of this child, SHE'S A IDIOT!
"That meeeean," she gave me a pouty face. She looked like she was about to cry "You should say "okay my lord" instead of "why". Sora your not very nice!" She shouted back at me. I was at the verge of exploding but....I kept my smile.
"She's right. Your so cold oooo~~it sends shiver down my spine" The dragon man blushed "It makes me so excited...I simply love it"
'I want to kill this man' I thought. I was giving him a creepy warning smile now. I was telling him to back off before he gets punched to death.
"Ahhh~~give me more. I love those stares" He was really starting to freak me out so I finally asked him "Who are you?" He stopped. Stood there and looked at me in shock. "WHHHHHHHAT!?? MY DESTINED ONE DOESN'T REMEMBER MEEEE!!??" He screamed in disbelief .
"Who said I was yours?" I gave him a disgusted look and he once again fell in love with the face so I decided just not look at him...he got the wrong idea and started fangirling (or fanBOYING) about random crap I don't want to know about...honestly. Ren looked at both of us confused and finally spoke. She asked a simple question of "Sora, do you know this weirdo?" Of course I answered with a "Of course not" and added a "Why are you asking this NOW?" question. She shrugged it off. She was probably in her little world. In a world were she was NOT weak. I'm surrounded by a weird person and a idiot . What could possible go wrong?

End of Chapter Three! This one was a bit difficult cause I kept changing the title lol. I hope you like it! Chapter Four will be the second part for this chapter. Thank you for reading this! I really enjoy it when I see that at least 10+ people mare reading this. God bless all of you!!
1020+ words

Please check out one of my friends book! "The Lost Girl" is the name (yeagerzharti)

I don't know how long this story will last lol (hopefully not as long as One Piece) but I hope it will be long! Have a great day! Love you!

P.S. you might find some misspells in this chapter. Please tell if you spot it so I can fix as quickly as I can :)