Chapter three: This is Bullcrap!

I was just standing there waiting for the girl to attack. After a few minutes of waiting and me getting impatient, she finally attacked me (or tried too is what I should be saying) and failed miserably. I used my earth magic and made her trip on the small little brown bump (and no, I didn't scream out a random name for the spell...who does that?).
"OUCH!" She yelped "THAT"S CHEATING," she looked like she was ready to cry.
"This is a fight KID, your supposed to give it your all," I said not really acknowledging the fact that she was crying now.
"WAAAHHHHHH!!! I-I'M GETTING MOMMY!! WAAAHHH!!"
"She should really stop yelling," I mumbled covering my ears "It's getting so annoying,"
"Woooow~~" Ren said. She was mesmerized with what I did "Your so cool~~"
"Oh I did nothing really..." I really wanted her to praise me more. That was really weird of me "Let's go back,"
"Why? We haven't even played yet..." she was now acting sad "Can we play...?"
"What are we play...?" I asked.
"We are going to be playing.......DEMON CHOICES!!!" she was hopping up and down with this card game that magically appeared in her hands. She probably used magic. As we were getting ready to play this game, all of the villagers came up to us saying that they want to play too. Since it was a 8 player game, we could only choose 8. The others decided to watch the game saying that it was funnier if they watched it. We were okay with it (I thought it was mainly weird of them just to say that). Ren who everyone said was a master at this decided to explain the rules and purpose of the game.

Game: Demon Choices
Purpose: Be the last man/women/demon/whatever you are standing
Rules:  1:The Decker MUST not tell anyone who the Demon is 2: Everyone has to keep their eyes closed as they play the game (Decker chooses 3 people who can open their eyes) 3: You can cheat, but you can't get caught doing so. If you get caught, your out 4:Demon is the one who makes everything worse for everyone (can open their eyes whenever they want to) 5: When the decker chooses who opens their eyes, the one who's the Demon has to figure out how to not let out their secret (unless they wanna get exposed) 6: Humans can do almost anything except control the Demon, Priest and Decker 7: You can respawn yourself only ONCE 8: Look down at your cards after the story the Decker made up ends and try to quest who is who 9: After each round everyone who is still in the game gets new cards 10: No Magic Allowed
(A/N: I'll explain the game as they keep playing, like what each creatures/cards can do)
Cards/creatures: 1: Demon 2: Orc 3: Beast Skeleton 4:Fairy 5: Hunter 6: Priest 7: Humans 8: Plants (Strongest to weakest)

After all of that jazz, we began to play. It was my lucky day and they decided to have me as the dealer (Decker). So I told everyone to close their eyes as I shuffled and handed them each one card. I went over to a ghost named Botan. I whispered to him to open his eyes and he did. I asked him "Oh chosen one blah blah...what would you want I to do for you..?" He flew to my ears and said "I would like you to switch mine and the hunters card," It was a very stupid request but when I saw that he was an plant it was understandable (he didn't know..this game is kinda based on how lucky you are). "As you wish," I said "Go back and close your eyes," He did that. In this game I was like a genie making everyone's wish come true who had to come up with a story that explains what happened. It honestly sucked. 2 more people. I went to Ren, i told her to open her eyes. she did exactly that and I said the same thing "Oh chosen one blah blah....what-just choose what you want me to do," I said cutting to the chase. "I want you to make the hunter, Human and  Fairy have double the bad luck!" She whispered with a proud voice.
"And if your one of them..?" I asked.
"I won't be!" And she went back to her spot and closed her eyes. I went to a zombie named Hiro. "Open your eyes..." I said not caring if anyone heard me. He just that "Oh chosen one who has been chosen by I....blah blah blah..what do you want" I said again. He looked at me and said "I.......wa.....nt......youuuuu...toooo.......m.....aak....e.....meeee......-" he started saying "beeeee....un......aaa....fffect....ed....by......th...eee....."
"Demon..?" I cut him off.
"Yyyyyyyy.....eeeeesssssssss......." He answered. He was an orc. Wooow....I regret ever telling him to open his eyes.
"Close your eyes.......QUICKLY,"  I exclaimed. He of course closed them....SLOWLY! Ugh! My life sucks here "Everyone open your eyes," They all opened them and waited for me to exchange the story of what happened.
"Ahem..." I began "The Hunter was walking around and slipped on a flower and died. This plant was a plant that can transform into anything and he transformed as the soldier. So if you have a flower card...your out." I said unfazed. "Let's continue, ever since than bad luck has doubled and every fairy, human and hunter have gotten bad luck and died. So if your any of those card your out." I looked up at them to see if they were ready, they were. "Um......then the demon decided to make orcs his comrade so if your a orc..your still in. Now look at your cards.." They did and they were surprised. Botan the ghost yelled "I BECAME A HUNTER....but I'm out," he looked disappointed. Ren said "I AM THE DEMON MUHAHAHAHAHA". Many weren't surprised each one of them told me that she was always a demon when she played. Shocking (not really). "I.........a.....mmmmm......a..........ooooorrrc...." The zombie said trying to sound excited.
"Congratulations sir. Now stop talking," I ordered. I will not have him talk anymore or pick him. Everyone told us who they were and all that crap. Many were yelling and screaming out of either anger or happiness-ish. It really funny when someone yelled "THIS IS BULLCRAP!". It was as if he never cussed before or.....he was just a kid pretending to be an adult. But I was really surprised with myself. I was enjoying the game (except for the dealer part) more than I expected. I wanted to avoid Ren but here I am.....playing with her and having fun. What a day it is today....what a day.

WOOHOOO!!! Finally finished.
1250+ words
Sorry I lied on the last chapter. I said this chapter would come out tomorrow but it didn't. Haha
Hope you enjoyed this story so far. Thank you for the 10+ reads!! I really appreciate it. This story just came out of mind and I was like 'Hey? Let's make a random story!' I really love all of you guys! God bless you

Make sure to check out yeagerzharli. She made a story called "The Lost Girl"!! Thank you for your time ^^