I laugh, nodding. "I think its cute," I say, and rest my elbows on the table. "Who do you think is better?" I ask.

"Definitely Peter Pan, I mean he's the original lost boy," Austin says, shrugging a shoulder.

"Nah, Tinkerbell is way better. I mean, she can fly," I argue, smiling.

"So can Peter Pan," Austin retorts, sticking out his tongue. 

I shake my head. "Only because Tinkerbell gives him fairy dust," I say.

"Fine, you're totally right," Austin says, smirking. "Tinkerbell owns Peter Pan." 

I narrow my eyes. "You're just agreeing with me to be nice." 

"That, and this discussion can go on forever," he says, laughing. 

"See you tomorrow." Austin kisses my forehead before I get out of his truck. I back away towards my house.

I wave bye as he pulls away. Today with Austin had been great. We talked and I felt closer with him than I ever had.

Inside, Mom is just setting the table and Dad is at the table, reading the newspaper. None of my brother's are in sight.

"Hi Honey, how was your day?" Mom asks, smiling.

"Good. Did you get the stuff I asked for?" I ask.

My mom was supposed to pick me up the costumes for Austin and I at Walmart. She laughs, pointing to the bag on the counter behind her.

"I hope it's what you wanted. You two are going to look so adorable," my mom gushes. She pinches my cheeks. 

I slap her hands away, taking the bag in my hand.

"Don't you dare make a big deal about this," I say, narrowing my eyes. 

She sighs. "Your my only daughter, it's not like I can put any of your brothers in tutus and dresses." 

Joey screams for her in the basement, and she goes to see what he wants. My dad clears his throat and lowers the paper.

"So, you got the boy huh? You didn't wait too long," he says, chuckling. 

He winks, and my cheeks heat up.

"We aren't dating or anything," I huff, and he laughs.

"I know, kiddo. I'm just teasing," he says, but his eyes turn serious. "But he better treat you good." 

Quinn comes down the stairs, texting on his phone. He glances up, and see me. 

Great, just who I want to see. 

"So, you and Austin huh?" he asks, smirking.

I shrug, and wonder what he's getting at. 

"I have the perfect song for you guys. Want to hear it?"

"No-"

"Austin and Emma sitting I a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G-," he begins singing, at the top of his lungs.

"Shut up," I say, but he keeps going. I, having being tired of listening to Quinn run at him. Quinn's eyes widen, and he turns on his heel.

"Hey, behave!" My Dad yells from where he sits. 

Quinn races up the stairs, me just inches behind, grasping the back of his shirt. I stumble on the top stair, letting Quinn get away. He runs into his room, leaving the door open.

"Alright. You're mad, but I have a plan," Quinn says, his hands in front of him when I get into his room.

"That doesn't make me want to kill you any less," I say, ready to fight him. Quinn nods in an understanding way, and grabs his laptop from his desk.