(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS

Start from the beginning

A creepy smile of pleasure spread across his face. Diablo was a half demon and demons have a tendency of getting attracted to people with tragic past. They are the easiest to corrupt afterall.

Diablo:- You, by any chance are a god's messanger or something? That is the only logical explanation. Unexplainable strength and nonexistent past.

His words caught Lucifer's interest. This was something he was wondering about himself.

Lia:- Me and gods? We go wayyyy back, as enemies that is. A background search on me? Well, what did you find? Care to explain?"

Diablo:- "Ha ha ha NO."

With does words Diablo rushed towards Lucifer with the intent to kill.

Lia:- "I see, No rest for the wicked."

Lucifer himself took stance and defended against the upcoming attack.

Diablo:- "Demonic Stampede"

Diablo was a martial artist as he looks suggested. He used demonic energy to give his opponent internal damage and boost his own attack power.

Lia:- "Ahhh let's get this over with already. I have a tone of questions running round and round in my head! Not just that, even the cake shop got destroyed and i was no able to eat anything sweet. You understand the feeling of not getting what you want!? My patience is running out!"

Diablo's attack consisted of kicks. They were covered with purple energy increasing damage along with chances of inflicting curse.

Lia:- Magic shield.

Lucifer created a three layer magic shield and blocked the onslaught of kicks, although his shields were completely broken in the process

Lia:- Curse magic? You, by far, are the most troublesome opponent I have faced. Well until now atleast.

Diablo: Ah? I am waaay more than just troublesome.

Diablo didn't let go of the momentum and continued with his kicks. Lucifer also didn't hold back and returned the favour with his own kicks.

Lia:- Foot-arts: Piercing kicks!

The martial arts fight had intensified. Each time their kicks hit each other it released pressure in the surrounding area.

Diablo:- Being able to neutralize my demonic energy, I see. Your feet are covered with holy magic!

Lia:- Holy foot-arts: piercing kicks.

Lucifer changed his technique's name to tease Diablo. However it did not effect him.

He continued to calmly analyed Lucifer's techniques between the battle which ticked him off.

Diablo:- If this continues the floor might not last.

Lia:- Maybe. But the fight will be over before then.

Diablo:- Very high confidence, one might call it over confidence.

Lia:- No, facts!

Lucifer's kick landed on Diablo's face. It sent him flying back to the hall where Kurumi and Leonardo were.

Kurumi:- Master!

Lucifer quickly entered the room where his trusted generals were fighting.

Lia:- How are things going?

Leonardo:- They are tough nuts to crack.

Kurumi:- Magic attack nullification, Physical attack resistance. Elemental resistances, and so on.