2

taehyung got immediately comfortable in his new school. they were a lot of boys who like him wore skirt and they didn't seem to be bullied, he thought that maybe he could finally be himself in this school. when his dad told him that he got him in a new school he almost fainted, he didn't wanted to go to an another school he just wanted to be in his house all day and read books in the backyard. but his dad promised that if something has happened again he would definitely make him home schooled.
when taehyung entered to his first class his first day in his new school he got seated next to a small boy, park jimin. he was very friendly and he was always smiling taehyung loved the vibe he gave. jimin introduced him to his other friends, taehyung found jimin so cute. he always tried to include taehyung in whatever he was doing, he also called him his bestie ! taehyung was so happy to be in this school, he thanked his dad so much.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

today was the second week of taehyung in this school. he was totally used to this high school now, actually it wasn't that hard everyone was so friendly and nobody judged him when he got there.
taehyung wore a light green skirt who reached his ankle, it had a small cut on the side and we could see his right thigh. with the skirt he wore a white cropped jumper and it was a little big on him. he also wore his light green platform converse. taehyung looked so cute in this outfit, he was really confident in it because the skirt hugged his waist perfectly and the jumper hided his hands which made him look more cute.

his dad dropped him at school and he immediately went to his first class to see jimin, he was already seated at his usual seat and was waiting taehyung with yoongi and hoseok, his two other friends.
when jimin saw taehyung his face lit up. "oh my god taehyung this skirt look so good on you! actually i'm so glad you're here hoseok and yoongi wouldn't stop flirting" taehyung giggled. it's true that hoseok and yoongi would flirt on a daily basis when they got the time, they were really shameless around their friends. he sat next to jimin and patted his shoulder "you should be used to it minie, it's not the first time." yoongi and hoseok gasped and hit his arm gently. "that's mean !"

taehyung laughed and turned himself to look at the board, the teacher had finally arrived. but the boy he've been looking for wasn't here. he eyed the class to see if his favorite brown haired boy was there and sadly he wasn't here. he asked jimin. "jungkook's not here ?" he really hoped the boy was just late and he was on his way to class. "no he woke up late, he's on his way now. don't worry your pretty boy will be here to hold you" jimin winked at him and got back to taking small note.

taehyung gasped, how could his bestie say that. obviously taehyung wasn't this desperate to ask about jungkook just because he missed being held by him, he was just concerned for the boy that's it. it's not like he was in love or something, no way. he was just being a good friend by being concerned for him. taehyung pouted and opened his book to write what the teacher was saying, hopefully jungkook would arrive soon.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

after lunch jimin decided to show taehyung his new routine for cheerleading. taehyung was very excited because he never got to see things like this, he always looked at jimin from far and was too shy to go see him.

jimin grabbed him by the hand and bought him to the room where he did cheer with his friends. he did a few stretch before showing to taehyung. "okay so before doing anything you need to stretch a lot so your body won't be harmed you know ? like we don't want your muscle to torn !" he smiled and then got in the middle to start. he didn't do the speech he just showed the moves to taehyung, he did fronts lunge, claps, overhead claps, spread eagle, double hook. taehyung was speechless he never knew jimin was this flexible. taehyung really wanted to try it now, he also wanted his skirt to spin and bounce when he did a toe touch or a tuck ! "please minie teach me i wanna do this too !" jimin laughed and got closer to taehyung. "ok i'll teach you, first you need to put your legs together. then you have to jump and spread your arms and tada ! you can fly"

taehyung nodded. he wasn't very sure it would be pretty like jimin did but he could try, he really wanted to. he tried for a first time but it wasn't a success so he tried a second and surprisingly he did a pretty good job. jimin clapped his hands, he was really proud ! "you did so good tae ! i'm proud of you, good job" taehyung smiled so hard he was really proud of himself and he was very happy that jimin was too.

he went to jimin's bag to take their bottles of water but he saw a brown haired boy in the entrance of the room. "jungkook ? what are you doing here" jungkook looked at him and smirked. "i was looking at your performance sweetheart, you did a really great job. but next time please wear safety shorts" he winked at taehyung and exited the hall.
taehyung couldn't move, his cheeks were a light shade of pink. jungkook have been watching him all this time ! he was so embarrassed and shy. but a tiny part of him was happy that jungkook liked his mini performance.

he went to jimin and gave him his bottle of water. "we should do it more often. it's cool" taehyung said smiling.
____________________________________
ok y'all can thank vickie_org because without her i would've been so lost and it would have take me so much more to post :(( plus it's past my bed time but hopefully i made it a here's y'all a cool and fresh chapter <33 pls lmk if you have ideas or if something's bothering you <33 take care 💘 kisses my loves <33