Chapter 394

Wu Zirui followed Zhang Hu into the car.

His head was full of doubts, and he didn't dare to ask, so he took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Wu Qiqi, who was sitting beside him: [What's the situation? Why are you bumping into each other? 】

Wu Qiqi looked at Zhang Hu who was sitting in the driver's seat, and typed quickly.

She briefly recounted what happened in the hotel, with tears in her eyes, she explained carefully: [So, when you go to that Field, you must behave well and know! Your grandmother said that blood relationship is not the umbrella for entering the Zhang family, she wants to inspect you well! If your character and ability are not up to standard, they will not recognize you! Mom can only rely on you in the future! ]

After Wu Zirui read this densely packed text, all the thunder and lightning flashed in his head.

This was completely different from what he had imagined.

Even if he didn't get Zhuang Li's property, in the end he exposed his true self.

Now, the impression he left on Zhang Hu and Gao Shengqing must be that of a ruthless white-eyed wolf who does not recognize his six relatives. How could they dare to recognize such a child?

And Wu Zirui has a bigger disadvantage, that is age. He is fourteen years old this year, and his character has long been established. Theoretically speaking, it is very difficult for him to change the temperament in his bones.

Gao Shengqing is the kind of person with a strong desire for control, vigilance and aggression. She is a beast, and to enter her territory, she must first ask her permission.

And what the beast is most afraid of is not the beast like it, but the hyena. Because the powerful beasts often kill the enemy in a head-to-head confrontation, the hyena will take a claw from the back suddenly, and the method is very despicable.

There is no doubt that in Gao Shengqing's mind, Wu Zirui is such a hyena.

For a worthless old house, he could even frame his father who had raised him for 14 years. After returning to Zhang's house, will he still show mercy to Zhang Hu and Gao Shengqing, who have never been with each other for a day?

Blood ties are a natural bond, and only children would believe such naive words. Facing huge interests, father and son, brothers, relatives, all will turn against each other!

Gao Shengqing believes in the law of the jungle, so she knows how despicable human beings can be.

With so many dark sides exposed, it is absolutely impossible for Wu Zirui to step into the Zhang family again and obtain the inheritance rights of tens of billions of property. Unless he is so good that Gao Shengqing can be admired, and then ignore all his shortcomings.

In short, he must be a real super genius, as Wu Qiqi thinks. His brilliant brain can bring the Zhang Group to a brand-new, incomparably brilliant level.

Thinking of this, Wu Zirui's forehead was actually dense with cold sweat.

This is a big exam, which can determine his life's destiny more than the college entrance examination. But here comes the problem! He's not a super genius at all! The reason why he has won so many honors is because of ShuVi's charity!

Whether he is willing to admit it or not, leaving ShuVi, he is a complete waste!

Wu Zirui wiped his face and ordered himself to calm down quickly. He knows ShuVi's obsession and weakness, so he will definitely be able to control ShuVi in this life.